Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given (1165 Views)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Guys please, this is the type of NIN CARD I was given but each time I try to check my NIN number using the *346# code, it will say it doesn't exist.

Recently, someone was telling me its not the real deal as I'll not be able to do anything with it until I take this one to their office and pay them to help me activate it and give me another card so I can start using it.

Now, I don't know if the linking I did with it worked because I only got a feedback that my line has been sent for linking ( after sending it) but I never got a confirmation that my lines have been successfully linked.

I'm confused here, please somebody help me.
I know the stress I went through to get this one.

What should I do?

Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
What's this?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2022
illicit:
What's this?

NIN CARD. That's the type I was given exactly this time last year.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

NIN CARD. That's the type I was given exactly this time last year.

That's a dud

It doesn't contain ur details
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2022
illicit:

That's a dud

It doesn't contain ur details

So its not the real deal?
But it was given to me at their office in unilag.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

So its not the real deal?
But it was given to me at their office in unilag.

What does it look like to you pls

Are u a proud Nigerian

We're u born in 1960?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
illicit:

What does it look like to you pls

Are u a proud Nigerian

Stop joking jorr.. I'm serious here.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

I am not joking
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Go back to NIMC
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2022
illicit:

I am not joking

Its the news I saw on front page now that got me worried cos I don't know if my lines were successfully linked.

Naija tinz can mumu eh?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by illicit(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Its the news I saw on front page now that got me worried cos I don't know if my lines were successfully linked.

Naija tinz can mumu eh?
Oh yeah

Go back already
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Camelot65: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Does the card contain any of your details?

Did you dial that using the number you registered with?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2022
illicit:
Go back to NIMC

Where do I know I'm going to now?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Camelot65:
Does the card contain any of your details?

Did you dial that using the number you registered with?

It contains only my name and date of birth. Then the 11 digits which I believe is the NIN number.

Dial what?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Bump!
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Camelot65: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

It contains only my name and date of birth. Then the 11 digits which I believe is the NIN number.

Dial what?
The *346#.

Then just go straight to NIMC office to help validate it then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Camelot65:
The *346#.

Then just go straight to NIMC office to help validate it then.

Yes it was it I used.

Ok. Will try and do so before the week runs out.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Where do I know I'm going to now?
Is that ur date of birth? grin
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Is that ur date of birth? grin

You are high.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

You are high.
I saw 1st of Oct 1960 that's why. grin
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I saw 1st of Oct 1960 that's why. grin

That's why I said you are high. tongue.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Truvelisback(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mercychen:

That's why I said you are high. tongue.
Why are u high? grin
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by LegitGirl(f): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mercy, are you a learner?

Can't you identify a sample card when you see one? Or you simply like creating unnecessary threads.

1 Like

Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
LegitGirl:
Mercy, are you a learner?

Can't you identify a sample card when you see one? Or you simply like creating unnecessary threads.

I'll pretend I didn't see this.
I'm in a good mood now and wouldn't want to spoil it.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Asianjollof007: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2022
mercy, have you been able to get a valid one?
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Asianjollof007:
mercy, have you been able to get a valid one?

Not yet.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Hamachi(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mercychen:

it's not real. Download their app on play store and do the needful.
Re: Please, Is This The Real Deal? This Is What I Was Given by Asianjollof007: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mercychen:

Not yet.
Oh, okay. i'm not alone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mother In-laws / This Might Make You Cry / Father Of Wife Killer Says He Was Aware His Son Had Been Abusing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.