Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business (481 Views)

Lagos-Calabar Highway: Tinubu Putting Personal Business Above Nigerians – Atiku / Can You Employ This Person As The Head Of Your Company? / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by gentleman82: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Just thinking and questioning those pushing Tinubu to preside over Nigeria. It is just like Nigeria is a community dog who dies of hunger because it belong to everyone and no one in particular, so no one really cares about it.
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2022
no

he's a drug baron brown teeth criminal pisi pisi bastard

3 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by KevMitnick: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Over to tinubu urchins, this question is for you.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by NOC1(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Yes he has managed companies that are still glowing, he Managed Lagos and it is still the pride of the Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2022
NOC1:
Yes he has managed companies that are still glowing, he Managed Lagos and it is still the pride of the Nation.
Lagos was the pride of the nation even when the colonial masters came

Tinubu only succeeded in Monitising Lagos for his personal profits till date

This explains why the stark difference between the rich and poor environs exist in Lagos today

Mainland is a jungle of bad roads and vices, highland is a place to tax even for roads that is government responsibility

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Newton2024: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
NOC1:
Can you hire someone like Buhari to manage your family business?
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes I can but I can never allow Buhari to handle my business ..the only problem is that Tinubu will find a way to kick you out of your own business and own it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Throwback: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
The man has proven to be a multiplier of human resource and revenue.

He has managed finance for multinationals in diverse industries.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by NOC1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

This explains why the stark difference between the rich and poor environs exist in Lagos today

Mainland is a jungle of bad roads and vices, highland is a place to tax even for roads that is government responsibility

Calabar, Bruttu in Delta, Zungeru in Niger state were all Pride of the Nation when the colonial master was here.
As of today how are they developed?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
NOC1:

Calabar, Bruttu in Delta, Zungeru in Niger state when all Pride of the Nation when the colonial master were here.
As of today how are they developed?
Lagos was a colony as far back as 1862
The capital of British relations in Nigeria

Calabar was only used as a closer base to organise the southern protectorate it was never British economic capital
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Ttalk: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

[b]Mainland is a jungle of bad roads and vices, [/b]highland is a place to tax even for roads that is government responsibility

Which part of Lagos mainland are you referring to?

The worst road in Lagos is better than 80% road in your state

2 Likes

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ttalk:

Which part of Lagos mainland are you referring to?

The worst road in Lagos is better than 80% road in your state
crying already for my state?

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by seunmsg(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
gentleman82:
Just thinking and questioning those pushing Tinubu to preside over Nigeria. It is just like Nigeria is a community dog who dies of hunger because it belong to everyone and no one in particular, so no one really cares about it.

Before politics, Tinubu was employed by Arthur Andersen, GTE corporation, Deloitte and Mobil unlimited. These are some of the best companies in the world till today. In fact, he served as Treasurer of Mobil unlimited before joining politics. So, if Mobil
can trust him with the finances of the company, why should I not trust him with running my country? I can entrust the administration of my country with anyone that is good enough to be employed in these companies.

So tell us OP, do you have what it takes to be employed in any of these companies? Can you tell us the companies that you or even Atiku have worked for in the past and in what position?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Bounceboune7: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
gentleman82:
i will prefer to employ tinubu than Peter obi or orji uzor kalu.

They are all thieves but one thief is preferable cos he stole n laid a solid foundation for lagos,he's d face of modern Lagos n those he kept in charge since he left have been doing wonders unlike Peter obi that couldn't point to a reasonable project he executed for complete 8 years order than setting Catholics against Anglican n claiming holier than though despite stealing or d ever cursed abia,orji uzor kalu stole d state dry n even handed over to an unrepentant kleptomaniac.

Now answer this question

If u are to pick 1 state for business n economic growth between Lagos n abia, which state will u pick?

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by BSdetective: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Parroting falsehood over and over again doesn't make it credible. The stats are there before and after tinubu left office.
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

Parroting falsehood over and over again doesn't make it credible. The stats are there before and after tinubu left office.
Lagos was booming with commerce, sky scrappers and organized cities but make we give tilumbu the credit

Why can't he go to iragbiji and go develop osun too

Tilumbu didn't even work on Lagos half the performance of fashola but his urchins have muscled that one from been seen as the modern setter of lagos

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by BSdetective: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lagos was booming with commerce, sky scrappers and organized cities but make we give tilumbu the credit

Why can't he go to iragbiji and go develop osun too

Tilumbu didn't even work on Lagos half the performance of fashola but his urchins have muscled that one from been seen as the modern setter of lagos

If you want to argue, bring stats and verified information; you're not talking to your illiterate father. Plus tinubu was the one who groomed the fashola you speak of.

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

If you want to argue, bring stats and verified information; you're not talking to your illiterate father. Plus tinubu was the one who groomed the fashola you speak of.
why should I even be engaging with an unstable crack head who brings his father scrotum as rag to clean his ewedu hands in public

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by BSdetective: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
why should I even be engaging with an unstable crack head who brings his father scrotum as rag to clean his ewedu hands in public

Yeah....I thought as much, you have nothing to offer. Now run along.

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by gentleman82: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Was Lagos an undeveloped dilapidated state before Tinubu ruled it. Considering the heavy business activities going on in Lagos mostly due to the sea port and airport the state has no excuse not to develop even if it was ruled by a blind, deaf.and dumb person.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Truthisunique2: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

joke on you, this your pains is obvious I won't want to aggravate it especially as you are on your hunger fast
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Indispensable85(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Before politics, Tinubu was employed by Arthur Andersen, GTE corporation, Deloitte and Mobil unlimited. These are some of the best companies in the world till today. In fact, he served as Treasurer of Mobil unlimited before joining politics. So, if Mobil
can trust him with the finances of the company, why should I not trust him with running my country? I can entrust the administration of my country with anyone that is good enough to be employed in these companies.

So tell us OP, do you have what it takes to be employed in any of these companies? Can you tell us the companies that you or even Atiku have worked for in the past and in what position?

Hahahahahahahaha.....I love the last paragraph of your comment. I'm waiting for answers from the op
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Indispensable85(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

Hahahaha....my belle oooooo
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

Target is down and out. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by seunmsg(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha.....I love the last paragraph of your comment. I'm waiting for answers from the op

The OP don run. Alaye ti japa danu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Employ Ahmed Tinubu To Manage Your Personal Business by Tinubuadvocate: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Yes not only my business but to fully occupied my life.
gentleman82:

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, MKO And The Lessons Of History / SWOT Analysis Of 2023 Major Presidential Aspirants / 7 Things To Know About Billionaire Drug Baron Behind Abba Kyari’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.