Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Should I Invest In A Blog? Top 3 Investments For A Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Invest In A Blog? Top 3 Investments For A Blog (290 Views)

Top 3 Nigerian High School WEB/TV Series You Should Watch. / Top 3 Most Digital Local Government Areas In Cross River State / BTC Gurus, How Do I Invest More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invest In A Blog? Top 3 Investments For A Blog by muffleitjuhi(f): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2022
True, hard-working and committed bloggers would never regret whatever they invest in a blog, for they know that someday they’ll get everything, what they had invested ,back. Moreover, they would of course expect to make more money with that blog – Money apart from what they had invested. Hence, below are a few investestments which a blogger would not regret buying -

Themes
This is just like buying clothes – but only once because after that, the clothes get updated automatically! Investing in a theme is one important thing for a blogger. Free themes are good, but premium themes are better. This blog runs on Thesis Framework and you can see how clean, neat yet beautiful it looks! The $187 (Developer Package) spent on this framework is worth. However, you can get Thesis Personal Package just for $87 by clicking this banner -

Also Read-How To Get Rid Of Chapped Lips Without Chapstick

Thesis Theme for WordPress: Options Galore and a Helpful Support Community

For this, all I could say is that if you’re going to a night club, you don’t wear your regular trousers and that old checkered shirt, do you? Get a leather jacket, a stunning pair of jeans and a rocking shirt to grab the attention of all. So if you’re looking on the first thing to invest in a blog, get a theme NOW!

Plugins – Are They Worth To Invest In A Blog?
Though most plugins are available for free, there are many useful plugins which are sold for a price. Those plugins are usually referred to as Premium Plugins. Even though the free versions are similar to to the premium ones, there are MANY hidden or visible differences! A Plugin is a great thing to invest in a blog. For a simple and normal blog, I would highly recommend using 2 Premium Plugins -

The CommentLuv Plugin

(i) Commentluv Premium
I definitely recommend this plugin. In face, I’ve written a post on How To Make Money With CommentLuv Premium

WPSubscriber Premium Plugin
(ii) WP Subscribers
Another great plugin. It strongly helps you to increase your email subscribers. For that, you need to have an account with either Aweber, Mail Chimp, Get Response or similar email marketing programs.

These were 2 from me, but there are hundreds for you to choose from. Go get some premium plugins to make your blog a better place!

Subscription To Networks
This has only one name for now – BLOG ENGAGE! Apart from motivating its users, networks such as Blog Engage provide an enormous platform for a blogger – where the first priority is given to BLOGGING! Yes, there thousands of users worldwide who use Blog Engage and 99% of them don’t regret the amount they paid to join it!

So these were some investments that I think a blogger should definitely do for his/her blog. Do you have any more? Do add them in the comments!

Read More-How To Train Your Eyelashes To Curl Naturally

(1) (Reply)

*FREE* Build A $1000/m Website In 60 Minutes And Get Traffic ($497 Value) / Alafin Should Have Support All His People's And Support Oduduwa Nation / What Is A Cup Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.