Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) (2895 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos) / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
I am just giving you a friendly advice let those igbos go they are tired of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2022
They are tired of living in a zoo

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2022
So he has been bearing the ppt of my beloved country all these while?

He must be truly high on Meth for holding that document until today. angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by EmzyT: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by YeyeGbami: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2022
welcome development
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You don't have a country you have a zoo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

You don't have a country you have a zoo
Okay.

Shebi he has burnt the zoo ppt?

So he can go acquire biafuro ppt in peace and stop disturbing us. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

Shebi he has burnt the zoo ppt?

So he can go acquire biafuro ppt in peace and stop disturbing us. cheesy

You are a tinubu thug, no wonder

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by LeoDeKing: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

That isn't the topic though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Afamed: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2022
He should also destroy his Nigeria currency. Wailing zombie

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Sergio104(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How far with the report and banning?? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Sergio104(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It's like they ban your sergio101 grin
It's indeed a long ban till May 30.

But....accounts dey cool.

Try nonsense and receive more of your osteoclasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by SmartPolician: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
This looks fake to me.
If not, what's his name?
No sensible man will burn his Nigerian passport if he doesn't have dual citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
This looks fake to me.
If not, what's his name?
No sensible man will burn his Nigerian passport if he doesn't have dual citizenship.

Believe what you want that is your business, m*mu man asking what is his name and haha, his name is buhari
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Your beloved country that cannot guarantee your security.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Your beloved country that cannot guarantee your security.

Lol

Don't mind those z*mbies
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Bounceboune7: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:

if u never mention tinubu u are never complete

I knew it will b all about tinubu in d end

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by vasel15: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if u never mention tinubu u are never complete

I knew it will b all about tinubu in d end

Are you also a tinubu thug?

Tinubu gave us the 1984 failure buhari
Re: Igbo Man Burns And Destroys His Nigerian Passport(pictures) by Help2020: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
vasel15:
They are tired of living in a zoo
I will be happy if every igbo can do this to show their seriousness towards Biafra. That means every Igbo outside Nigeria will comeback to Biafra. No more Nigerian commit crime outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Dressed Up Like Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi, Gives Speeches / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / The Ugly Trend And Concequences Of Yoruba Youths Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.