Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Browse The Internet 24hrs For As Low As #2000 Per Month With Good Speed. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Browse The Internet 24hrs For As Low As #2000 Per Month With Good Speed. (431 Views)

Browse The Internet 24hrs For As Low As #2000 Per Month With High Speed. / Browse The Internet 24hrs For As Low As #2000 Per Month With Good Speed. / How To Browse The Internet For Free Via Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet 24hrs For As Low As #2000 Per Month With Good Speed. by ChidiFx(m): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2011
Hey guys, i got an important information to pass across to you, so listen up
Due to the increase complains of internet users about the cost of subscribing to the different packages that
our Good Network providers offer i am obliged to to cut the chase i'm cut out, any way

You can browse the internet for as low as #2000 per month for 24hrs without having to
worry abt the so many complication in our local network providers service,

How do you or what are the requirement of connection, well it's simple
1. You must have an MTN Modem or Better still an Unlocked Modem which accepts MTN Sim.
2. You must have installed Window 7 OS with a minimum of 512 mb of ram, then leave the rest to me.
BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVICE
1. Low cost compared to our Local internet Provider
2. High speed with good connection time
3. Ip addresses varies from countries to countries so hidden ur identity on the net is sure
4. A Bonus E-book on how to do it yourself for the first 20 persons to subscribe to this service.

for equires call, or text me ur location as for me am in benin .@08034670603 or 08056801759

(1) (Reply)

Web Based Training Engine / Discount On New Arrivals: Iphone 3gs, Blackberry 9800(touch) And 9780(bold4) / Laptop Sales, Services And Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.