Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy (3538 Views)

Who’ll Marry Me – Cossy Seriously Searching For A Husband (PHOTOS) / “eedris Abdulkareem Begged To Have Sex With Me” – Cossy Orjiakor / Men Can't Stop Fantacising,they All Want A Piece Of Me-cossy Ojiakor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka2: 2:12am On Jul 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor, fed up with married men![/size]

Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor is no doubt one of the most controversial actresses in the movie industry.

Her face book status on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 read thus;”Wives, please hold your Husbands. If you are married to or a girl friend to Oyi Vitus Obunike or Oraniaka Patrick, please tell these old men to leave me alone. If you are not satisfying them sexually then go for some training.

My inbox is filled up with their messages, now they are turning nasty.Please, it’s not by force, get a life, am living mine, delete yourselves and let me be.

It should be recalled that Cossy is the only Nollywood artistes that throws open her phone numbers and contact on face book.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/102757-controversial-nollywood-actress-cossy-orjiakor-fed-up-with-married-men.html
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka2: 2:13am On Jul 05, 2011
If you are married to or a girl friend to Oyi Vitus Obunike or Oraniaka Patrick

Do any of you know DayoKanu's real name by chance because I suspect he is one of her stalkers named above?
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by MariaP: 2:43am On Jul 05, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Do any of you know DayoKanu's real name by chance because I suspect he is one of her stalkers named above?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by iragbijile: 2:55am On Jul 05, 2011
aloy-emeka:

i have a feelink DK's real name is Orianaka Patrick

so DK don go international like that?
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by mikuz(m): 3:04am On Jul 05, 2011
Mehn by now this wonderful,pretty and attractive woman shouldn't be saying all these.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka2: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
iragbijile:

so DK don go international like that?

I knew it. Ini Edo and Mercy Johnson will also  issue Dayokanu  a restraining order soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by kcng: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
so cossy believes she can get married to a correct young single guy in this horrible state that she is? hmmmmmm wonders shall never end.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by jamace(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^Why not? cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by Basseti: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
kcng:

so cossy believes she can get married to a correct young single guy in this horrible state that she is? hmmmmmm wonders shall never end.

LOL!!!!!!!

Kardashian is getting married soon, so why not? undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by Kunbee: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2011
EHn ehn
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
Won't be surprised if Dayokanu is one of her stalkers. . .

He sounds like a pervert so nothing about him surprises me anymore.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by Goldieluks: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
Bimbo is tired?
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by no1madman(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Married men wan play,caress,suck and slide em thangs in-between her juicy melons. . .
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by obowunmi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
Jobless actress seeks attention.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by MeGaStReEt: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2011
married men stop chasing her ooo
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2011
So ALoyemeka and Mamagee wan collabo with me
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 06, 2011
any man ''toasting'' you just wants to have sex with you. Get that into your boobs
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Jul 06, 2011
Why did you let her know, Now she no go gree say I wan marry am again
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by Nellyon(f): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2011
This is like Fighting for peace and bleeping for virginity,  Cossy wants married men to leave her alone.
kcng:

this is really one of the wonders of the world
mikuz:

Mehn by now this wonderful,pretty and attractive woman shouldn't be saying all these.
uhm we are actually talking about cossy orjiakor, u know, the cossy, tired washed out old hag
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by violent(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
O boy!!!!!

Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

How much do I owe you?
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
You owe me 8 rounds of hot steamy collabo
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by ikamefa(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
what is wrong with cossy sef?

those humongous melons on her chesticles are enough incentives grin grin grin

aloy-emeka:

kai! cheesy cheesy cheesy

iragbijile:

mu hehehehehehehehehe! what a fugly name! grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2011
See bad belle
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by ikamefa(f): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^^^^^E- badu belle ke? orianaka !!!  grin grin  biko my hands dey clean  grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka1: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

What did you see in Cossy that is giving you uncontrollable hard on? And stop chasing mama gee around because she is still 16 unless you want to go to jail.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dont tell me you cant see Cossys b00bs? That one is legendary.

Stop lying Mamagee is not 16. Even If mamagee is 16 I would add your age to hers and divide by two. The average would be over 18 so it would be legal.

Phocking mamagee alone is illegal but when I combine her with you on the same bed it becomes legal
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
dayokanu:

You owe me 8 rounds of hot steamy collabo
In your daft imagination right?

dayokanu:

Phocking mamagee alone is illegal but when I combine her with you on the same bed it becomes legal
Daft contribution coming from a very short-sighted excuse for a member. . .
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
You know I love you mamagee.

When is your 18th birthday?

How is your moms friend who talks down on you, You know once you have me as your bf, She would stop talking down on you, Think about it.

Should I just come to Corpus Christi to spend the weekend with you?
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka1: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2011
mama-gee:

Daft contribution coming from a very short-sighted excuse for a member. . .

A bisexual one for that matter with tiny bitty restless member o.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by aloyemeka1: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Dont tell me you cant see Cossys bosoms? That one is legendary.

Stop lying Mamagee is not 16. Even If mamagee is 16 I would add your age to hers and divide by two. The average would be over 18 so it would be legal.

Keep drooling about ghost puccies, one day, you will sleep with Yemoja in human form and she will bite off that tiny member of yours.
Re: I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy by dayokanu(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2011
Funmi,

Are you planning to bite my kini off with you?

(1) (2)

Dorris Simeon Stunning Latest Photos, Really Cute! / 12 Of The Best Celebrity Reactions To Kim K’s #breaktheinternet / The Bootylicious Kwamboka Gets Kooky In A Club & Gave Men A Taste Of Her Ass3ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.