Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Amazon Kdp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon Kdp (497 Views)

Amazon Kdp Premium Course A-Z (100% Free) / Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops / The Amazon Kdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Elijah6262(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello EVeryone,

I am currently carrying out a research on some of the hottest business models in 2022 and I have been stumbling on AMAZON KDP.

can anybody who has first hand experience (not an affiliate promoting the course please) please share the experience?

I want to know if it is a scam?
hard for Nigerians to operate
and if it is really possible to make the "$500 - $5000" promised result.

respondents will be treated with anonymity if requested... kindly text me here or on whatsapp; 08153063870

thank you!
Re: Amazon Kdp by Zidoh(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Elijah6262:
Hello EVeryone,

I am currently carrying out a research on some of the hottest business models in 2022 and I have been stumbling on AMAZON KDP.

can anybody who has first hand experience (not an affiliate promoting the course please) please share the experience?

I want to know if it is a scam?
hard for Nigerians to operate
and if it is really possible to make the "$500 - $5000" promised result.

respondents will be treated with anonymity if requested... kindly text me here or on whatsapp; 08153063870

thank you!

Kdp is a book publishing by amazon(simply means you write books such as ebook, non-fiction and fictions books and sell on amazon) yes the $500-$5000 monthly royalty is possible if you are serious and can do lots of promotions.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp by Elijah6262(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Zidoh:
Kdp is a book publishing by amazon(simply means you write books such as ebook, non-fiction and fictions books and sell on amazon) yes the $500-$5000 monthly royalty is possible if you are serious and can do lots of promotions.

Thanks for answering.. Are you currently doing it?

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Tutor / Closed!! Outdoor Publicity Staff At Governor's Road, Ikotun / Top 5 Skills To Learn In 2022 That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.