Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? (17361 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by donbenie(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
simplesearch:
It's actually an ungodly practice. Let's not get into all this things that amount to abomination in the sight of God.
I guess it would be better if the couple continue in their childlessness..
Than commit the abomination of sperm donation?
That would make your God very happy..
What a loving God.. grin
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by erico2k2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cousin9999:
The thing about this is that most of these kids want to know about the "real" parent. And donors will likely want to know or claim the child. There's also the fact that it's important to know your ancestry because of potential health issues.

Fertility drugs clearly work. Better to organize a fundraiser for treatment.
Hows the child going to know if the details of the father are not kept?
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by HoseaNzoge: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
To avoid problems in future, they should go to clinic and get it done.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Ameduedwin: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
donbenie:
I guess it would be better if the couple continue in their childlessness..
Than commit the abomination of sperm donation?
That would make your God very happy..
What a loving God.. grin
God didn't tell anybody anything sin apart from the comandment in Bible, all those ones they are inventing the human comandment simple.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by AlongCamePollie(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bad guy grin grin grin

timi36220:
i know dey sell fuel for jerrycan
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by princeemmma(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
donbenie:

I guess it would be better if the couple continue in their childlessness,than commit the sin of sperm donation?
They should not help God, nobody ever helped God that survive it
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by IRALIFE(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
DaBogu:
Over the weekend I happened to listen nto a radio program and this what was discussed

If one decide to donate semen (sperm) to a married woman who hasn't given birth for 5 years in her marriage instead of engaging in fornication with the married woman as she suggested, is it a sin?

What are your thoughts?

Is it the husband's sperm that is the problem?
Is he aware of this?
Is he in support?

If she went on a frolic of her own, she will still be bringing another man's child home.

It's already in her intentions to commit adultery as deduced above so she has committed the sin already.

1 Like

Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by phemmyfour: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
DaBogu:
Over the weekend I happened to listen nto a radio program and this what was discussed

If one decide to donate semen (sperm) to a married woman who hasn't given birth for 5 years in her marriage instead of engaging in fornication with the married womam as she suggested, is it a sin?

What are your thoughts?
It's a sin cos you are not married to the woman. Sex and other sexual secretions are not what you can share with a third party in the name of "HELP"

2 Likes

Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by MadamOk(f): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is nothing wrong if it go through legal process

More so many people are doing surrogacy

I pray � for all female landers to carry their own babies in their womb and deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
It's not a Sin. Wasn't God the one that said we should go to the earth and multiply?
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
If I see better offer
Meself go donate
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by temielects(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
donbenie:
Is there something like SIN in the law books?
when commit an offence or you default some certain rules,what do you call that bruv?
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by 21sailor: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please anybody that knows any sure plug concerning this matter holla through my email i'm talll ,dark handsome with open teeth.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Philip4564(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Go to a fertility clinic, if you meet set criteria...you will get paid.
Are you being serious here..I no dey joke oo.how do I go about it and like how much is the pay
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Mindlog: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Philip4564:
Are you being serious here..I no dey joke oo.how do I go about it and like how much is the pay

You Google search fertility clinics around where you are and follow up through their contacts.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Viccycutie: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
This one deep o. grin
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Philip4564(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mindlog:

You Google search fertility clinics around where you are and follow up through their contacts.
alright thanks
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by donbenie(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
temielects:
when commit an offence or you default some certain rules,what do you call that bruv?
It is called breaking the law or committing an offense.. shocked
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by donbenie(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
princeemmma:
They should not help God, nobody ever helped God that survive it
Lol..
Tell that to the happy couples,celebrating multiple pregnancies with multiple Triplets through IVFs and IUIs..grin

Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Valkrie: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
It's better to use legal means with the consent of the man who will father the child. This may include signing documents that state you will have no legal connection whatsoever with the child, that is, you won't change your mind tomorrow and start laying claim to the child

Blood is thicker than both water and paper...!! A time would come that you would want your child back...we are Africans and not whites....in some culture things won't go right with either the child
or the real father till the child is acknowledged and come home....!!
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by donbenie(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Valkrie:

Blood is thicker than both water and paper...!! A time would come that you would want your child back...we are Africans and not whites....in some culture things won't go right with either the child
or the real father till the child is acknowledged and come home....!!
Superstitious tales by Moonlight..
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
So they will carry knife and disect my penis and balls...no way
As far sperm donor like me won't masturbate it, no problem.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by LIVEGOESON1: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
This sperm donor of a thing don't usually end well in future. Imagine getting to know that ur fiancee is ur biological sister when clearlly u are from owerri while ur babe from ogun state. How do explain that as a father or mother?
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by ImoleNaija: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
timi36220:
i know dey sell fuel for jerrycan

Bovi comes to mind grin
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Nnamaka1: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
What Almighty God would not give me. I shall never look for it ElseWhere!
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by limcar: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2022
princeemmma:
My brother sin na sin, the only the different is that she will not have s*x with the person....................but she still use the person sperm

Da sperm wey you dey talk de come out anyhow, if person no misturbate or get mouth job, sperm no fit come......... you people nowadays no even dey appreciate we men, our sperm na Gold, it rare......

Infact our sperm is worth million oooo

handjob or blowjøb?
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by babaalagbo11(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2022
I don't see anything bad in it ..you're helping someone in need out there just like woman donating her eggs for someone in need
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by babaalagbo11(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2022
If you can donate your special organs most especially those cancer patients...you can donate your sperm too
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by SaintUlot: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
One big disadvantage of sperm donation is that, in the future, there is a high likelihood of incest and inbreeding.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by Pascopele: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
This sperm donor of a thing don't usually end well in future. Imagine getting to know that ur fiancee is ur biological sister when clearlly u are from owerri while ur babe from ogun state. How do explain that as a father or mother?
Another angle
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by NTOKON: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Pls house I need a good and confirmed fertility clinic where I can be guaranteed a male child, currently I have 3 female.pls doctor in the house help.
Re: Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? by 21sailor: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please if you know any center in Abj where I can donate u can quote me ill reply.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.