Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway (14901 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT / Bandits Shoot At Villagers At A Market In Goronyo, Sokoto, Kill 49 People / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by JEFFERSON016(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Angu-War
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by eeithis(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
I no dey see this news well Shey na old news abi na new one be this?

Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by dasparrow: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
These problems are not going to stop because those behind the problems are in your government and you know it. But, you are more concerned about IPOB who is asking for nothing more than the release of their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and a referendum. These jihadists will not rest until they have successfully taken over the entire Nigeria.

Anyways, Jehovah God Elohim has a thing to say about this below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwXRKC4yds
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by goldfish27(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
This year ramadan is going to be special because kidnapping during ramadan attract more virgins.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Badonasty(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol…while igp dey patrol upandan
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by deflover(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Again? Can't government station soldiers there?

the military is over stretched
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is becoming too much na
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Mummyfour(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yet one old fool said it is"few kidnapping s" that is happening in Nigeria.

Why doesn't thunder obey instructions at times?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
One hediot is in the villa calling himself the president of Nigeria. President my foot!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by PrinceMajestic: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good
God forgive me but as much as I have alot of northern friends I hate northerners. They are all Terrorists. Boko Haram is an aged long northern idealogy, all northerners are Boko Haram that is why the idiots are known with a popular term "Ba turanci" meaning "No English" to the extent some of these desert dirty northerners can fight you simply because you didn't respond to them in hausa or you mistakenly talk to them in English. Fvked up people. And an average northerner is always smelling, they don't bath, they believe ablution before prayers is enough bathing to them. Idiots, Terrorists. My Friend was able to openly insult the northern students with their terrorism tendencies but I was afraid for him then because they could attack even tho we were their corpers. I wish I have access to nukes, I swear no Terrorists (Northerners) will breathe.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by hotseat: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
As long as Northerners like Sheikh Gumi and others who are their sympathizers see nothing wrong with this state of anarchy and mindless bloodletting, they (terrorists) become more emboldened by the day.

Let it be known to these heartless elements that the monster they've born and bred would one day consume them.

At this rate, they (Northerners) would continue to be left behind in any meaningful human development.

This is the 21st century and not the stone age for crying out loud!

This is truly a Hobbesian state!

The day the northern elites, Emirs, oligarchs and power brokers say "Enough is enough", terrorism would become a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Tvoice: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Just another day in the Northern Nigeria..

A place were human lives are worth less than a loaf of bread ...

Dis wan just weak me , U finish everything, who nor get bad mouth nor fit talk for nairaland ooooO chaiii
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by almarthins(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:

They have successfully over stretch our security.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by UnabashedIPOB: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Where are the lDIOTS talking about reporting Simon Ekpa to International communities to be arrested? I hope all you M0R0NS would report these Fulani terrorists rampaging and killing innocent men, women and children. Mad fools everywhere!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Tvoice: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:

Which of the government, the one in space grin ?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by UnabashedIPOB: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
deflover:

the military is over stretched

No the military is NOT over stretched. Your government does NOT want to fight terrorism because it's the chief sponsor. Remember, those who create a problem would NEVER be part of the solution!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Prodigy777(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oshey bandits on a winning streak. Lol.

Maybe at the end of each year, they should hold a Bandits D'or award ceremony, where Buhari will be the chairman of the occasion, awarding the most cruel bandits group.

The zombies on nairaland and around Nigeria will be in attendance cheering as their darling daddy is giving out the awards. Lol.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by barinedan(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is the only news we will hearing in Nigeria, the next is president has condemned the kidnap with a promise of fishing out the culprits, at the end that story will die off
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by KamsiViva: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
What can the citizens do , now that the government has failed them .....

We all need to fight to take back our land...

Banditry is not allowed in Nigeria!!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by aklion: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abuja Kaduna again... Chai
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Kazeem47(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:
sojas don finish for naija.let dem employ foreign mercenaries.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by od501: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
ogododo:
"@Austynzogs: FLASH: Terror bandits have raided some houses at Anguwar Maji,in Jere town along the Abuja-Kaduna Highway & kidnapped 22 villagers barely 24 hours after the IG of Police Usman Alkali Baba,visited the highway.Jere,shares a boundary with Tafa-Sabon-Wuse in Niger State

https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/1510970198118961163

IPOB why?

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-abduct-22-villagers-on-abuja-kaduna-highway-24-hours-after-igps-visit
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

cry cry we can't even counter this
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:
If you travel go north, Bandits they wait for you.

Travel go East, Ipob they warm up

Travel go west, Ritual killings they on standby

Go south, na combo of insecurity.

Na to go live on top tree o.
grin grin we choke o. Are leaders have hands in this.

Mr president shouldn't have rehabilitated bandits back into the society. I wonder who was dishing him that advice.

Is sick to think about.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:

Zombies.... but them full south east!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by ufuosman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gumi and his boys are really cashing out
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Selfmotivated: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
ogododo:
"@Austynzogs: FLASH: Terror bandits have raided some houses at Anguwar Maji,in Jere town along the Abuja-Kaduna Highway & kidnapped 22 villagers barely 24 hours after the IG of Police Usman Alkali Baba,visited the highway.Jere,shares a boundary with Tafa-Sabon-Wuse in Niger State

https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/1510970198118961163

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-abduct-22-villagers-on-abuja-kaduna-highway-24-hours-after-igps-visit
The same road those idiots in uniform were forming initial gra gra. Nigeria is gone.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by uvie66: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Small Small Dem go dey kidnap themselves and asking for 10k Ransome.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by TruthinAction: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
If this government can't do anything about this, let them resign starting from the so called president or let the people revolt. How long can we continue like this? State Police or revolution.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway by Litmus: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
What was kidnapping stats before and after SARS disbanding?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Persons Below 18 Will Be Issued Birth Certificate - NPC / Sagay To APC: Stop Tarnishing Lagos CP, Imohimi Edgal's Image / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.