Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Become A Millionaire By Starting Car Tracker Business - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Become A Millionaire By Starting Car Tracker Business (442 Views)

Car Tracker Technology / Teenager Boasts About Becoming A Millionaire At 17 / See Graphical Map Of How A Tracker Eagle Fly Over 3 Continents For 20years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Millionaire By Starting Car Tracker Business by Inilogics: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are you a student or a government worker ? or are you in debts and you are looking for a way out ?
Check this out
As you have known that the rate of car jackers is more rampant in the society yet the usefulness of cars can't be overemphasized
Currently, statistics show that there is a general estimation of about 1.42 billion operational cars worldwide, including 1.06 billion passenger cars and 363 million commercial vehicles.
In 2020, the number of vehicles stolen was up 11.8 percent from 724,872 in 2019. Motor vehicles were stolen at a rate of 246.0 per 100,000 people in 2020, the highest rate since 2009, when the rate was 259.2. The 2020 rate was up from 220.8 in 2019 and most of the stolen cars are from hard earned money of people.
But the question is:
Who can this be curbed?
This is where Car Tracker Installation comes in
You can agree with me that the rate of insecurity in the country is very high, and so everybody is desperately looking  for a way to protect their life and property.
And one of the most cherished properties people have is their Cars
That is where you come in.
As a car tracker installer, you offer to protect one of people’s most cherished property
This is a skill that you can master easily in 2 weeks and start offering it as a service to: Big organizations, Government officials, Churches, Private bodies and hosts of others.
The amazing part of this skill is:
You don’t need any engineering knowledge
You don’t even need any technical knowledge
You don’t need to know anything about cars
Or even a university degree, or any school certificate at that.
I will tell you what you need the WILLINGNESS to learn and the ABILITYto pay attention.
If you have those two criteria, congratulations, you have what it takes to become a Successful Car tracker Installer 
Like I said before, the demand for a car tracking installer is so high, you don’t go around looking for customers.
As long as you position yourself you’d be pocketing nothing less than #200,000 at the end of every month.
Imagine what that extra cash would do for you.
-You can now take care of yourself and your family.
-Pay off your debts comfortably
-Live the life you have always wanted.
And I can tell you for free, that people would beg you to take their money, if you offer to protect their most priced property.  
The interesting part is this car tracker doesn’t take more than 2 hours to install.
That means, you’re paid up to #40,000.00 for working for only 2 hours.
Let’s do the math
#40,000.00 for one installation for the sake of example, let’s say you do 3 installations in a day
That is 3 x 40,000.00 = #120,000.00 in a day
Now tell me what other skill can give you that in one day, then multiply that by 7 and then by 1 month you earn up to #8,400000.00
This means You can do this only on weekends if you wish or do this as a part-time or side job, if that’s what works for you.
I’m sure you can see how lucrative acquiring this skill can be. 
That’s why the skill is hardly talked about, those that do it don’t want to teach others.
They don’t want competition
This skill has changed the life of many people and this skill can also change your financial status, only if you’re willing to get trained on how to start a CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION BUSINESS
Don’t spend 2022 wishing you can make your dream come true.
Let me Introduce you to the:
CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO TRAINING
(A Step-By-Step TRAINING On How To Start A Profitable Car Tracking Business In Nigeria).
This is an online video training by a Car Tracker Installation EXPERT, IKENNA ABENGOWE
2 years ago he was at the lowest point of his life when God helped him discover this high-demand skill. 
He was deep in debt and could barely feed himself not to talk of his family.
Learning the Car tracker installation skill has brought him out of everyday money problems.
And he has seen the skill do the same for many of his students like this one
This training is where Ikenna Abengowe will expertly guide you on everything he knows about mastering and starting a car tracker installation business.
The video training is a very practical video that shows you, step-by-step all you need to know about Car tracker installation, even if you’re still a beginner.
Don’t worry, you’re going to be shown how to practice this in real life, I told you it’s 100% practical.
Each module in this Car installation video training won’t take more than 1 hour of your time, so even if you’re a busy person, you work a 9-5 job;
you can easily finish the video course in 1 week and 3 days.
The car tracker installation video training  course is arranged in a way that you can access it anytime and easily using your phone or a laptop.
Ikenna Abengowe has revealed all the secrets of car tracker installation business that others wouldn’t tell you.
Including how to position yourself to start getting customers immediately,
Take a Look at All you're getting in the Car Tracking Video Traing Course
• An introduction to car tracker installation- This is an intensive breakdown of everything about car tracker installation, including the terms and terminologies that would help you speak like an expert.
• Introduction to the tools of the skill- They are easily sourced tools. In this module you will learn the uses of these tools and how to efficiently use them to save time.
• How to practice what you’ve learned in real life, before working for a customer- You will learn the special way he teaches his students to practice for fast understanding.
• The different types of vehicles you will meet in this job and how to install a tracker in each of them.
You will discover the best vehicle to work on, and the vehicle you absolutely avoid.
• You will discover the special way to price your services, that your clients happily pay you without much back and forth.
• Positioning: In this module, you will discover how to position yourself as an expert.
So you attract customers, and make them come back for your services.
Instead of running after them.
This is a business secret you will hardly learn anywhere.
• You get to learn the different installation procedures.
This module teaches you the different ways to fix the trackers in the vehicle.
You will learn the easiest procedure to use, so that you don’t spend more than two hours on every vehicle.
• Activation procedures- This module teaches a secret method to easily activate the tracker for your clients by simply sending SMS commands.
• The easiest way to get a license and become a licensed car tracker installer.
This allows you to work with government agencies and high-profile personnel.
And many more…
Remember, this is everything you need to know to start your own car tracker installation business, and each module won’t take more than 1 hour of your time.
When you are done with the course, you can now confidently work for and get paid by; 
Big organizations,
Companies,
Government agencies,
Churches and Private bodies…
literally everybody that has a car.
Because nobody wants to lose their property.
You’re probably wondering how much Ikenna Abengowe  charge for this life changing course.
If you ask around, you’re going to discover only a few people agree to teach others this skill, I believe you know the reason by now.
And those few people that do teach, charge nothing less than #50,000 to do that. You’re free to do some research to satisfy your curiosity.
But, because he wants this training to be accessible to anybody that truly has decided to leave that grassroots level. 
He will not ask you to pay 50k for this comprehensive video course…
You are not even paying half of that.
He believe no one, absolutely no one deserves to live a miserable life because of lack of money, especially in our country, where poverty is seen as a disease…and the poor are treated like trash. There is enough to go around.
That’s why he has decided to give you  the first 5 people that enrolls for his training access to his training video course for a commitment fee of  #20,000.00
Yes, you heard that right.
#20,000.00 to access everything you need to start your own high-demand car tracker installation business
#20,000 you will get back on your first job.
TO SWEETEN THIS DEAL; Ikenna Abengowe will be adding two amazing bonuses that would make you even more money;
1. His list of suppliers; You will be getting a list of his tracker suppliers, where you can get the trackers at a very cheap rate. You can even resell it at a much higher price and that means   more  cash for you.
This single information cost him  #30,000, but you’re getting it for free if you enroll for his online training today.
2. The business of Car Tracker installation; He will teach you how to start a full-time profitable car tracker installation business.
Myself I never underestimate mentorship...
So You will be added to a closed Telegram group for mentorship purposes- where   you get direct access to ask him anything you wish on starting a car tracker installation business 
 You can’t get this mind-blowing offer from anywhere ever, I know it.
Let me give you another shocking reason why you should not miss this offer now…
We’re in aseason where there’s a higher rise of insecurity.
And for some reasons, people love buying new Vehicle this seasons
Do you know what that means for you?
You will be in much more high demand as a Car Tracker Installer, because there would be  shortage of installers.
That is why you should grab this opportunity now, so you don’t miss out on this gold rush. if you’re smart enough, you would be making close to 6 figures before the year comes to an end.
Another reason is; this online video training course won’t be available for too long, you probably won’t be able to get in when next you try.
Why?
Because Ikenna Abengowe will be so busy with clients, and wouldn’t have the time to offer this course, at least for a while.
So, this is the best time to change your financial story, or you can decide to remain where you are, just don’t complain when you see others winning.
Now I personally going to give you a bonus
To confirm that this training is practical as possible
I'll be sharing yhe link to the module one where you will be learning the different tools you need to get started with your car tracker installation business
You can check this out, it's a six minutes video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zTCywGz0aslOb4Sg6Bm8J6TFTX1jps0h/view?usp=drivesdk
Message me for more details
+2349066358702

Re: Become A Millionaire By Starting Car Tracker Business by Inilogics: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Introduces Mario To Smartphones And Tablets / How To Protect Yourself Against Phishing Scams / That Was Completely Gorgeous Accomplished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.