Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Police Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Strike (1627 Views)

600 Terrorists Killed In Russian Cruise Missile Strike In Syria / Presidency Planning To Instigate Police Strike To Further Postpone The Elections / PLANNED POLICE STRIKE: Lawyer Sue Igp, Npf To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Strike by drered(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2006
i know this has been a controversial issue bit lets look at this from a different perspective
1 policemen arent paid well so why wont they go on strikes have you seen any one ever dreamin to be a policeman you should taske time and go to the barracks and you will be horrified cos of their living condition i mean government just abandon them there and they expect them to serve and to protect
2 direspect ??we dont take the police men has humanbeings we see them as mere animals
3 the rich and famous use them for their dirty works and we blame the policemen
4 impersonation armed robbers appear as policemen you know and spoil their image
5 the media giuve us wrong information and are always looking for faults in policemen and never good things
so how wont there be toll gates,check points,killing,hating?
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Strike by olat(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2006
O BOY! the situation is getting bad o, the police don bluff say whoever backslide among them, dem go shoot am. Its on the newspapers, I think we are in 4 a big trouble esp here in Lagos (the real Naija state)
Re: Police Strike by vichel(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2006
hmmmmmm sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Strike by Dewumi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2006
i think disaster is around the corner,  or do we have to privatise the police too? d day police goes on strike would be a new dawn for robbers or we may have another shina rambo. please somebody pray for Nigerian police.

Come to think of it, an American child can boast of being in the FBI, but here in Nigeria, whoever seeks d police as an ambition is tagged not only insane, but also a thief.

well i don't really blame the police anyway, since government has ignored them, they've forcefully decided to claim what is theirs,   undecided Give unto ceaser,

How come the police loves twenty naira notes? Of all notes it is only the twenty naira note that has a man dressed like a police cool, what belongs to ceaser,
!
Re: Police Strike by Badman888(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2006
If the police goes on strike that would be a disaster, the amount of robbery that day.
Re: Police Strike by Odeku(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2006
This is amazing people are so quick to judge the Nigeria police as corrupt and indiscipline, and yet they scare and don't want this people to go on strike. well My stand is if you want effective police provide ammunition, housing and better allowance and see how they act.

(1) (Reply)

All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. / Much Ado About A Shrine / Man Arrested For Stealing Awolowo's Statue In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.