Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them (49528 Views)

Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by onthehill: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More Women And Have Babies With All Of Them (Photos)

A man who married nine wives at once to celebrate free love has revealed he plans to marry two more women and wants babies with all of them, IgbereTV reports.

Arthur O Urso, from Brazil, hit headlines when he discussed his controversial marriage to nine women.

Now, after facing a divorce from one of the women, the model hopes to find two more ladies to marry.

One of the wives named Agatha said the idea of polyamory isn't appealing to her anymore so she intends to leave

Arthur said of Agatha's decision to leave: "She wanted to have me all to herself. It didn't make sense – we have to share."

He added: "I was very sad about the separation and even more surprised by her excuse.

"She said that she was missing a monogamous relationship.

"My other wives thought her attitude was wrong and that she accepted the marriage for adventure and not for real feelings.

"I know I've lost a wife, but I'm not going to replace her at the moment."

Now, with 8 wives, Arthur hopes to marry two more women to bring his total of wives to 10.

He admitted: "I have a dream – my wish has always been to have 10 wives. I only have one daughter.

"But I want to have a child with each one of my wives."

He concluded: "The love I feel for each of them is the same.

"I think it would be unfair to only have children with one or two of them."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7qrBnNCLW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by PrinceOfLagos: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
He must be a very rich guy

267 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by helinues: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
hahahahahaha

His John Thomas still dey raise?

well, na something go eventually kill a man sha...... grin cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
all these yeye people who want to outdo our African ancestors, because of some reality TV show.... keep trying child!

18 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by LordIsaac(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you comment now, you'd be tagged a sexist. I wonder what exactly is their worth!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Parachoko: 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nah him money kill am
Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by yuping(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided can someone translate odogwu in Spanish or is it Portuguese, this man deserve the accolades. anyway mati werey bo f*UK anything (in Olamide voice) you might be local but your doings is global.
Play safe oooo at least you ain't cheating and being an hypocrite, you made it plain.

8 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Trustedhands: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
No woman without a price tag.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Pakute: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nigerian women should learn from these happy people. They are finer, sexier, richer, more intelligent yet submissive and seem happy with each other sharing a man. Better to share a man as a married woman than share a pillow as an evening newspaper.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Aboks(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
He is a nigerian born in brazil

10 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
How does he fvck den all
E no dey taya ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by slawormiir: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Not surprised.....South Americans sometimes dey behave like Africans
Especially their women....once them see money with the man....them go shook head put

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by MathewOG(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you travel go north, Bandits they wait for you.

Travel go East, Ipob they warm up

Travel go west, Ritual killings they on standby

Go south, na combo of insecurity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by fredoooooo: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Football team wives

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by NwaNimo1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
He wan be the papa to the next gen Brazil football team?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

2face baba wannabee....

28 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by chukwuibuipob: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
sad Where is Pa Obinna Righteousness2 sad? Is this man not father of tousan sad

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Neimar: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brazilian men and pussy
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by LOVEGINO(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gooooooooooood gimme money oooooo
Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Rexymania(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
NO REST

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by tydi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
comrade am right behind you on this one

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by excomarow(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Alfa male... I thought all this Allahuakabar men here are the Alfa male in da world ooo

Carry on...

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by geedot: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
I wish him long life and prosperity. We dey here dey contemplate on marrying sef, not to talk of marrying close to a dozen.

More grease to his bulala grin

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
onthehill:
Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More Women And Have Babies With All Of Them (Photos)

Na so life suppose be self , knack different biiiiiitches and whorrrrrrrres anytime any day like a real niggarrr with my odogwu bitters and smoking so gooooood weed hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by SocialJustice: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na man you be, I ain't marrying anybody though. Na baby mama my relationship ladder end.
Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He must be a very rich guy
Polygamy in this 21st century is not for poor men.

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by obinnajohnson: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
O boy, money is good!!!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Too many idle and low self-esteem women around there... Not his fault!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Golden111(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mumu man married for the street. Of all things you can do with your money, training bastards is what you choose undecided
Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by Benresmy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
onthehill:

Brazilian pussy's way sweet like vanilla ice cream grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them by PrinceOfLagos: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Toks2008:

Polygamy in this 21st century is not for poor men.
No lies bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.