Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) (40382 Views)

Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Parachoko: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
omooba969:

Poverty mentality.

We don't actually need too much to be okay.
Una sha go dey show say una sabi talk all the time

I was not talking to you or talking on your behalf

If you don't want lots of money, nah your business.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
How can Tinubu and oshoimole be the same Age.?
Lol..Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
sad
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Imagine someone called your dad a thief.

Would it be an insult if his father is truly a thief?!!

Is Tinubu innocent of accusations of theft, yes or no?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Yus2020: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
were is pee pee tinubu 89 old man
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Bukola123456(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
He doesn't look his age
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Where is your father? Do you even have?

I have a father, what about you Slaving and worshiping someone father

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tinubu is 99 abeg... grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by AlphikkaTech: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Still Very strong, stronger than our modern generation men
If you no post nonsense for one day, you go die? Ehhh! Kai!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Money is talking, but the good thing is that he's celebrating another birthday.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Una sha go dey show say una sabi talk all the time

I was not talking to you or talking on your behalf

If you don't want lots of money, nah your business.

What do you need lots of money for?

U wan build house.... how many though ; u no fit sleep for two rooms at a time.

U wan buy cars... how many?

U wan dey do dorime for club....for how long?

U wan dey go on vacations... how many countries u wan visit?

U wan dey chop everything you desire....u no fit chop pass ya stomach capacity.

U wan dey roll like the crème de la crème of the society... to what ends?

We don't need too much to be okay!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Parachoko: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
omooba969:

What do you need lots of money for?

U wan build house.... how many though ; u no fit sleep for two rooms at a time.

U wan buy cars... how many?

U wan dey do dorime for club....for how long?

U wan dey go on vacations... how many countries u wan visit?

U wan dey chop everything you desire....u no fit chop pass ya stomach capacity.

U wan dey roll like the crème de la crème of the society... to what ends?

We don't need too much to be okay!
Alaye

I no get time for all this your shalaye

Carry your explanation comot my front. My comment was simple, I no know why you dey carry your fraustration dey disturb me. I never said you must have lots of money... So all this unnecessary explanation nah wetin me no understand.

I didn't quote you, I was not even talking to you.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..Inside life
am amazed grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
am amazed grin
Tinubu is not pure..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Tinubu is not pure..
he does not even look physical healthy and fit for that post. Wonder why old men won't give themselves rest and enjoy there old age

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
An average Nigeria politicians prefer to die in power these clown still want to go to senate @70 what of not too young to run Bill that boharri signed last year

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
he does not even look physical healthy and fit for that post. Wonder why old men won't give themselves rest and enjoy there old age
Some old men like Tinubu have lost their conscience, they are driven by Inordinate ambitions..

Even Buhari knows Tinubu is not the man for the job..A job he messed up.

Nigeria needs a well read, younger technocrat with clear vision to lead..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Some old men like Tinubu have lost their conscience, they are driven by Inordinate ambitions..

Even Buhari knows Tinubu is not the man for the job..A job he messed up.

Nigeria needs a well read, younger technocrat with clear vision to lead..
I tire for some of this our leaders, see the old man APC elected as there chairman with white hairs all over his eyebrows. Keep recycling old men and we expect new result in the country. Is really pathetic
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Alaye

I no get time for all this your shalaye

Carry your explanation comot my front. My comment was simple, I no know why you dey carry your fraustration dey disturb me. I never said you must have lots of money... So all this unnecessary explanation nah wetin me no understand.

I didn't quote you, I was not even talking to you.

Lol cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2022
What a clown!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Marisujuaku(f): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2022
See what a seventy year old looks like unlike Tiefnubu, sweet sixteen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by martinslaura: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2022
paramboos:
Tinubu age mate. Okooo...

WHO DEY FOOL EACHOTHER. TINUBU 70 LOOKS LIKE 100. ADAMS 70 LOOKS LIKE 60.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Ugly cousin of tinubu
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
As the country contines to slide down the drain, these comic book characters poorly parading as leaders could care less!
No sense of urgency, no pride in their place in history, just a bunch of empty men with zero philosophy not to talk of an ideology!!
He is celebrating his 70th birthday for God's sake and for your information this man is the father of modern day Edo .
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by HRMK: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Parachoko:
I can't believe this man is 70 shocked

See as the wife young and fine

Is so important for a man to have lots and lots of money.

Is extremely important.
70YR OLD,TWO TERM GOV,FORMER APC NATIONAL CHAIRMAN!U ABT HIM BN RICH?LIKE SERIOUSLY!I BEG IT!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2022
So energetic. Buhari can't try such, he go break in one piece.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
alen4smith:
He is celebrating his 70th birthday for God's sake and for your information this man is the father of modern day Edo .

Modern day Edo
Hehehehe
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
So Adamu and Tinubu are the same age eh? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Sick Like This Before - President Buhari / Jos Residents Turn Labour Party Presidential Rally Into Street Carnival / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.