Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Love "Thirty-One" Products. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Love "Thirty-One" Products. (1591 Views)

First Course I Had To Sit In A Class I’ll You Know Thirty / Nice Tight Girl Dresses, I Love Just It :P / I Love Handbags! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love "Thirty-One" Products. by Chintua: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2011
Anyone shop at "Thirty One"?
Be a consultant. cool
I make my part-time income as a consulatant.
It is fun and lots of goodies for the women and children.

[b]

Seven years ago I was working full time in corporate America, trying to live life with my husband and our two children, managing work, home, church, kids' activities and still trying to find time for myself. On top of all that, I am a girl, and girls must shop, right? My busy lifestyle made it so difficult to find time to visit all of those cute little gift boutiques where the really great products are. I decided it was time for working moms and women everywhere to get a chance to shop on their terms. I prayed to find a way to offer something that would help women like me contribute to their lives financially (as well as the lives of others) by owning their own business. It is from this passionate resolve that Thirty-One was born. I began sewing purses with one machine in the basement of my home in Chattanooga, Tenn., and I'm awestruck when I see how far we have come with the support and dedication of so many people. Today, our Thirty-One family has grown to more than 30,000 Consultants nationwide, and we expanded from our Home Office in Johnstown, Ohio, to add a second location in Columbus.

The name Thirty-One comes from the verses of Proverbs 31. These words may be thousands of years old, but I am constantly amazed by how today's modern woman can relate to them. Don't we all want to be strong, dignified and wise? The Proverbs 31 woman is dearly loved and respected by him and her children, yet she is an individual in her own right. She manages the home and property with kindness and integrity. Her savvy business skills are partly brought about by her desire to serve others, to do good deeds and prosper. I knew women just like this, and I wanted to find a way for every woman to be recognized for who they are and for their hard work!

Our mission is a reflection of this philosophy: to celebrate, encourage and reward women by offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners. We have seen this mission play out through the years in the individual lives of so many women who now have their own "Thirty-One story." Many work full-time jobs and use their Thirty-One income to help pay for those extras in life like vacations. Some of our Consultants had a dream to be debt-free and have paid off houses and cars. Others have seen Thirty-One become a lifeline to their families in difficult economic times. Despite all the bad news we hear today, our Consultants are selling at record rates.

Our stylish, affordable products are exclusive to Thirty-One. From our signature purses and totes to storage solutions that help organize your life, you'll find something to fit every personality and situation. Each season, we develop new products built on the idea that our products must be functional AND fashionable(and, of course, make great gifts!).

Thanks for visiting our site! I know you'll find something here just for you.

God bless you,[/b]
Re: I Love "Thirty-One" Products. by Chintua: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2011
http://catalog.thirtyonegifts.com/page1.html

Please, view our catalogue. Thanks.

Re: I Love "Thirty-One" Products. by Chintua: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2011
Re: I Love "Thirty-One" Products. by Chintua: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2011
Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers Deals At Ebay - Micostarmall.com / House Of Gudior / I Need Your Votes Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.