Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra (36936 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by posty56: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
at this point nothing concern me, if they suffer / go broke ,na for their head
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
this Soludo is coming across as a comedian apparently not just in his choice of outfits.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by mbahdi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let's see how it goes.have kanu ben released?if no.i doubt d authenticity of dis move

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by reuben81: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Very unfortunate and pathetic.
That's what makes him a good leader,if federal government can sincerely address theirs the same way our natt wouldn't have been where we are today as a nation

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Faiththatworks(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
I disagree with Governor Soludo on granting amnesty to the so-called Autopiloters causing mayhem in Anambra state and whole of the south-east.
Nigeria has presently 3 different types of terrorist operating across the country.
We have the financial terrorists,religious territorist and territorial terrorist.
Niger Delta militants started this idea of terrorising the state to bring the attention of the govt to their plight.
It was a long struggle but eventually the government succumbed and gave in to the demand.
The financial terrorists are the easiest to appease.
Next is the religious territorist,that's the Boko Haram,iswap connection operating up north,they are about the hardest to contain,they believe in these ideology of creating an utopian society using religion.
These kind of terrorist can't be appealed to,because they don't believe in Nigeria as it's presently formed,it's either you cut a part of Nigeria for them and they establish their caliphate or be prepared to fight a war that will never end.
Finally you have the territoral territorist that's IPOB in the south East, who unfortunately have lost the plot to the extreme foot soldiers they recruited aka Autopiloters aka prison escapees.
Like the religious territorist,they believe they can also create an utopian society by succession,therefore they need a part of Nigeria excised for them.
Like the religious territorist,the territorial territorist needs a part of the country to be cut off for him,you can never appeal to these kind of people, it's either you cut off a part of the country for them or be prepared for a long drawn battle.
I therefore disagree with any government which decides to negotiate or appeal to the religious and territorial territorist,it's either you kill them all or give into their demand.
Governor Wike has shown the template on how to deal with these territorist,even Governor El-rufai and Masari have realised that the only remedy for these 2 territorist is sending them to the Maker.
Either that or give them the land they desire.
God bless Nigeria.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by heniford2: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Okey Monday no to far shia undecided
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by mbahdi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let's see how it goes.has kanu ben released?if no.i doubt d authenticity of dis move

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
SOLUDO IS A MAD MAN.

HE WILL BE THE WORST GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA HISTORY, WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

HE HAS STARTED ON A POOR LEG.

GUESS APC DID NOT RIG HIM OUT ON PROMISE HE WILL END SIT AT HOME.

IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED TO END THE SIT AT HOME HIMSELF, BY NEXT MONDAY SOLUDO WILL BE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Church service attended by his family member, he no go leave something wey no block his way focus on governance... is like he won collect undecided another Monday is just a stone throw we will know his popularity

Vote begging don finish, nah to dey act like fool be the the game now

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by 77up(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hopefully they will go back to work on Monday...
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by dododawa1: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
We AFONJA will wait and see,if is true or false.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.

Olen, chuchu wurum e phone weh
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
He is biting more than he can chew, he should have focused on his work. He is playing games, dishonesty will not do.

Using deception does not work.

AFONJAPIG:
Church service attended by his family member, he no go leave something wey no block his way focus on governance... is like he won collect undecided another Monday is just a stone throw we will know his popularity

Vote begging don finish, nah to dey act like fool be the the game now

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by fred04(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
How can you end what you didn't start without giving any solution to why it was started.
He shouldn't be another Dave umahi or hopeless uzodimma to Anambra people

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Na for social media dem dey end the sit at home? grin

Let's see if people will come out from their houses next week Monday! Only then will I take this governor serious

Here in Awka businesses are fully active nothing like sit at home

4 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by GooodHardDick: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111646382:

Here in Awka businesses are fully active nothing like sit at home

Update us with pictures comrade!
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Pweetiedude(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.
Through every dark night, there's a brighter day. Don't give up bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by everythinggirly(f): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Are you sure you're not taking things too seriously? Hope it's won't affect your leadership?
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
dasparrow:
He is wasting his time. Soludo needs to understand that autopilot is in effect and the people decide what they want. Soludo can say what he wants but if the people are saying that they want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention and they want a referendum, then sit at home will continue until their demands are met. Its just that simple.

Such a dull statement... So incoherent!

If the people wish to stay at home, then why go about with guns compelling them to do so?!!

Sit at home has been outlawed, both by Ipob and the state leaders! Let those who think they own the state come out an enforce what no longer exists... Anything they see, they will collect!

If you want a referendum, go to the relevant authorities to demand it! Enough of this empty and silly show of violence within the Southeast!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
All this is part of the great cake sharing business....nothing more, nothing less.

Nigerians need to learn that cake does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice one Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by fof1: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
naptu2:
Chukwuma Charles SOLUDO @CCSoludo
https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1511009891162460170

This is Leadership in Action...Even by the Temper of Communication and Vigour,any Blind Man can See Obvious Sincerity and Courage to Change the Narrative for Good. God Bless @CCSoludo and ANS...

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SKYHIGHfx: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.

Take care bro and tell my grand father to send money from hell
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Jamiubond009(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Send me your phone number
Nicholaspepe:

Olen, chuchu wurum e phone weh

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Bluffly: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sinachi100:

Is it only issue of Sit at Home that this governor came in for??
Haba All his speech has been end sit at home...end sit at home since he resumed office nawaoh,!!

Sir start work abeg time is going joor
He needs the feeling that there is only one government in the state.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Why not talk with your loved ones and relatives, am sure someone is willing to help you. Think about the people you will leave behind and how you will feel if someone else does this to you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am very sure the Governor typed these himself, not by those bunch of unnecessary social media assistants. Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Pakute: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
We shall revisit this by next week Monday

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omenkalives or whatever u call yourself,youre a two faced bufoon. Are u not part of those demons opening thread upon thread to counter Anambra pple and Soludo in disguise using different monikers. Dont come here to preach like a saint meanwhile youre the real definition of a black marauding demon.

Look at your fellow demons up there also saying they cant wait to see what happens next week. Why are u pple praying so much for chaos in the east? U use one mouth to speak against ipob and u use same mouth to praise them subtly. Whatever u wish for Anambra state is what befall you and your households

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Update us with pictures comrade!
Nothing like sit at home in Awka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And Governor Wike Laughing, Shaking Each Other (Caption Photo) / Charley Boy Was Being Overdramatic, Slumped For The Camera – Police / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.