Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. (506 Views)

Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. / Governor Wike Ban IPOB, Set To Give N50Million To Anyone Who Finds This IPOB Man / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Ludlum(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
We can't continue to allow illiterate and vandals like simon ekpa and his ipob cohort to dictate what good for igboland.
So I'm calling on gov.soludo should please treat this ipob terrorist like how nyesom wike did.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Aboks(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hmmm ok
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Iceberg3: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ludlum:
We can't continue to allow illiterate and vandals like simon ekpa and his ipob cohort to dictate what good for igboland.
So I'm calling on gov.soludo should please treat this ipob terrorist like how nyesom wike did.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by DrGoodman: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anyone killingbpeople in Igboland is not an Igbo person.

Fulani people pretending to be Igbos and opening rubbish threads every.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Ludlum(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
And please we should also start reporting that ebonyi fraud to the uk government.
If adeyinka grandson can be jailed,that bastard Simon ekpa can be jailed and executed.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Ludlum(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fucking bastard am igbo boy studying in futo, check my previous thread.MBE.[quote author=Iceberg3 post=111647501][/quote]
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by paramakina202: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ludlum:
And please we should also start reporting that ebonyi fraud to the uk government.
If adeyinka grandson can be jailed,that bastard Simon ekpa can be jailed and executed.

He lives in Finland.
Ndi Igbo should go and protest in front of Finland embassy against Simon Ekpa.
He should be brought back to face trial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by DrGoodman: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ludlum:
Fucking bastard am igbo boy studying in futo, check my previous thread.MBE.

Anyone can be anything online. Me, am an Eskimo living in my igloo here in Ogbomosho

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by DrGoodman: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
paramakina202:

He lives in Finland.
Ndi Igbo should go and protest in front of Finland embassy against Simon Ekpa.
He should be brought back to face trial.

Rubbish, no hausa man has protested against buharri that is surely wiping their destinies away?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Iceberg3: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ludlum:
Fucking bastard am igbo boy studying in futo, check my previous thread.MBE.

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by paramakina202: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
DrGoodman:

Rubbish, no hausa man has protested against buharri that is surely wiping their destinies away?

Must we emulate Hausa?
Imakwa ihe?

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by DrGoodman: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
paramakina202:

Must we emulate Hausa?
Imakwa ihe?

Hausas can speak clear Igbo, so, speak on fulani man.
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sit at home must continue
Let hear from Simon Ekpa first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by DrGoodman: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

The real one or the one created online by fulani half baked propagandists? grin
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by paramakina202: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
DrGoodman:

Hausas can speak clear Igbo, so, speak on fulani man.

Yeah Kanuri man like you can read and understand Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Christistruth00: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Simon Ekpa must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja for his Terrorists activities and murders in Nigeria

These are the details of the Finnish Embassy in Abuja
Please Kindly Report Simon Ekpa’s video links and Terrorism Activities to them
Kindly request for the arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

Honorary consulates complement Finland's network of missions abroad

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Cc Blessedom, OyigboUpdate

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Wazobia2216: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only God knows what manipulation and promise they made to Wike and he foolishly fell into the trap

Una don push Wike so tey many people no like am again, una come abandon am

Na una still be the same people wey dey abuse am say he's blood thirsty

Hmm mm Soludo if I am not mistaken means follow peace!

Let's see if you will be as foolish as Wike
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Wazobia2216: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only God knows what manipulation and promise they made to Wike and he foolishly fell into the trap

I am thinking that they promise to make him a VP grin grin grin

Una don push Wike so tey many people no like am again, una come abandon am

Una finish am! Na una still be the same people wey dey abuse am say he's blood thirsty

Hmm mm Soludo if I am not mistaken means "follow peace"!

Let's see if you will be as foolish as Wike
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Dankovich1: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ludlum:
Who you!!!
Who formed you!!! grin
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by omenkaLives(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Heard Fani Kayode has been secretly visiting Kanu's wife. How true is this?
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Heard Fani Kayode has been secretly visiting Kanu's wife. How true is this?
Yea, same way they are raping peoples wife in Benue

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by obinnajohnson: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2022
IPOB should be treated like terrorists while the real terrorists in the North should be given VIP treatment, right ? I hate it when people cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by AntiBMC(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Says an almajiri who entered night bus to come and vote for Andy Uba when IPOB declared sit-at-home in Anambra guber elections cheesy

It was IPOB that ensured soludo’s win...yet for some reason, all fulani northerners have suddenly developed the penchant to call Soludo's name everyday like they are calling Buhari to do something for them. Where the sense of entitlement they have is coming from, we Igbos are yet to ascertain.

They want IPOB to disappear, so that the coast can be clear for them to come and finish the East like they're doing the North. You people have failed already.

Ah ah what is it?.. Every day one gworo-chewing brown- teethed leech will open thread and be calling Soludo. Call ur brothers El-Rufai and Buhari to wipe out ur other brothers in Bokoharam from the North. Leave Anambra alone... rvbbish.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by adekolaelect(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2022
DrGoodman:

shup up mumu Ethnic bigot !!!! Your father and mothers in the villages know that many Jobless and Illiterate among of you Igbos had choosing to become Terrorists. Na Fulanis but many of you were celebrating the killing when started with killing of security personnel and Destruction of government Infrastructures. you want me to call Ogun to do the needful on you!!¡
Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by AntiBMC(m): 4:49am On Apr 05, 2022
DrGoodman:

Anyone can be anything online. Me, am an Eskimo living in my igloo here in Ogbomosho

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:59am On Apr 05, 2022
DrGoodman:

Who told you?
These are miscreants from ebonyi, enugu, imo state.
Let's have sense pls

1 Like

Re: Soludo Should Treat Al This Ipob Terrorist Like Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2022
obinnajohnson:
IPOB should be treated like terrorists while the real terrorists in the North should be given VIP treatment, right ? I hate it when people cry more than the bereaved.

What's difference between ipob and your so called real terrorist?

Do you know how many people ipob have killed in the south east?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets APC Govs Over Presidential Ambition / Soludo Is Being Clever By Half , Mixing Fighting Criminals, With Sit At Home / Tinubu's Many Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.