Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Men Prefer To Marry Village Girls Over City Slay Mamas (video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Men Prefer To Marry Village Girls Over City Slay Mamas (video). (614 Views)

Slay Mamas With Irresistible B00b And Back Views / Video Of Slay Mamas That Got Drunk And Slept In The Toilet / Photoshopped Picture Of Wizkid And Davido As Slay Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer To Marry Village Girls Over City Slay Mamas (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
"What do men really want"? That was the exact question asked by a female Nairalander whose boyfriend traveled to the village to perform matrimonial rites on his village bride. The heartbroken Nairalander was distrust and questioned where she went wrong. To the best of her knowledge, she tried her best to be the perfect girlfriend to the guy but the guy still dumped her for a village girl.

But was she the first? No. We've heard a lot of similar stories.

But the question is, "why do men now leave their city babes/slay queens for village girls"?

To answer this question, I saw a video that mirrored, to an extent, the possible reasons for this new trend.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIfSCbK3To
Re: Why Men Prefer To Marry Village Girls Over City Slay Mamas (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
OfficialAwol:
"What do men really want"? That was the exact question asked by a female Nairalander whose boyfriend traveled to the village to perform matrimonial rites on his village bride. The heartbroken Nairalander was distrust and questioned where she went wrong. To the best of her knowledge, she tried her best to be the perfect girlfriend to the guy but the guy still dumped her for a village girl.

But was she the first? No. We've heard a lot of similar stories.

But the question is, "why do men now leave their city babes/slay queens for village girls"?

To answer this question, I saw a video that mirrored, to an extent, the possible reasons for this new trend.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIfSCbK3To

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Music Video To African Magic Channel. Read details.. / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria(2022) / He Beats Me When I Was Pregnant- Yomi Fabiyi Wife Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.