Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike (34000 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic To Wed Fidelis By December - KemiFilani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Administration1: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
One remain oooo
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Imstrong2(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good for her
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Las Las
How don decide to settle down lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Comrade stop confusing my confusion! Just say it the way it should be grin wink
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by hopexter(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Rita Dominic my crush that year, anyway I bless the union no hard feelingsgrin grin grin

Thank you for your blessings cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fidelix200:
First of all!!
How old is she? undecided undecided
Isn't she up to 60? undecided undecided angry
STFU man

Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by sameks08(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Better late than never. I wish her a successful wedlock
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by lalalista: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
I really do hope you know what you are doing . All these men are not Worth it
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Fatbam003: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fidelix200:
First of all!!
shut up there
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by silverlinen(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damn, Rita Dominic my fantasy
I love that woman pass my country.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by ofuonyebi: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
all these so called artistes with jamboree weddings
just let them spend the money for the boys
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Saviourfresh: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by dopeboislim(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bleached skinned ladies everywhere
Ayinesongya3:
Multiple award-winning Nolloyhood actress, Rita Dominic is reportedly set to marry her lover Fidelis Anosike in a couple of days.

Some celebrities and close friends of the actress joined her to celebrate her pre-wedding party ahead of her upcoming wedding.

Her colleagues and friends present at the private event shared videos and pictures on social media.

According to reports, the veteran actress is set to wed Anosike on April 18th and 19th in Imo state.

Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Lanre da Silva Ajayi, Kate Henshaw, Michelle Dede and other friends were present at the intimate event.

Recall that on December 26, 2020, Rita Dominic sent social media into a frenzy when she shared pictures with her partner, Fidelis Anosike.

See videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoN7vCi_8uw&feature=emb_imp_woyt
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Rita-Dominic-reportedly-set-to-wed-Fidelis-Anosike-541637
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Savedday: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it. Very old ENP

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by AdeniyiA(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
I pray she stayed married.. One who intentionally dips his/her legs in water should not complain of cold.
Personally I am not comfortable with these friends she has, most are either unmarried or divorced...
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dankovich1:
Congratulations Riri
Why congratulate her ? So marriage is an achievement to women....adonbilivit
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Congratulations to her, but is it true she once dated mikel obi?
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Lorddominic(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fidelix200:
First of all!!

Yes na Tinubu mate...anu mpama!
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by premierlead: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
fudaloga:
woo
We love what we do at InMotion ICT HUB, and that passion drives us to give you the best quality for your business website.
So, with NO ADVANCE PAYMENT Get in touch today
check my profile or signature for contact details

Oh...good
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Kajaard: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am so happy for her. Rita Dominic and Funke Akindele are the only two nollywood ladies I respect.

It's good to see that after all the insults about her being over 40 and not yet married, she eventually shames all the naysayers. Best news for me today cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by SavageResponse(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fidelix200:
First of all!!

How is that even your business?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by aieromon(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yuzedo and his love for this chick that year. He did not allow NL to hear word.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Karemarealty288(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
The man is still consulting like Tinubu.......he will soon declare his intention.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by hotseat: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
At long last Rita finally found her Romeo!

Truly, delay is not denial!

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Dankovich1: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
please my brother how many women of her class and age do men propose to for marriage!
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Masterclass32: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Akpansean: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Woow! Finally. To God b de glory.
Re: Rita Dominic Set To Wed Fidelis Anosike by Bbbw: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hope she never hit menopause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again) / Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / OAP Toolz Meets Transgender Laverne Cox (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.