Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Social Media Manager Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager Needed (528 Views)

Website/social Media Manager Needed!!! / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Social Media Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Manager Needed by PayCircle: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Social Media Manager with Digital Marketing experience needed for an Entertainment platform social media accounts management.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Manager Needed by Adenugbaraphael(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
How do we apply for this
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by Investormoses: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2022
My name is moses dickson I'm a crypto coach a graphic designer and a social media manager,I'm also well know for promotion/marketing of product chat me up via WhatsApp
+2349128982849 if you need my service
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by MrDigitalVentur: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Lets talk
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by xtaphare321(f): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2022
PayCircle:
Social Media Manager with Digital Marketing experience wanted for product social media accounts management

Hi Good morning,

I'd like to express my interest in this position, I'm an experienced social media manager

Here is y contact details: 08165990150

Hoping to hear from you soon
Thank you
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by UberTalks(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2022
PayCircle:
Social Media Manager with Digital Marketing experience wanted for product social media accounts management
my name is Burns Johnson, I would to apply for the position of a social media manager and digital marketing officer as well having over 5 years experience with the e-commerce space and social media and a good content creator and copywriter
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by UberTalks(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning.

My name is Burns Johnson, I have I'm interested in the position of a social media manager and digital marketing officer. I have over 5 years experience with the e-commerce space and social media, I'm a good content creator and copywriter
You can reach me through email immanuelburns@gmail.com or phone call and WhatsApp 08152207440
PayCircle:
Re: Social Media Manager Needed by PayCircle: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Still available.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Manager Needed by oyegokee30: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
VACANCY
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
Location. (Lekki, Lagos)
HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider and we’re currently looking to fill in the position of, HR/Admin Assistant, on behalf of a Client. Our Client is a licensed technology-enabled financial service provider that is unlocking access to credit, and driving insurance penetration in Nigeria. The ideal candidate should have worked in a financial institution (Bank, Finance House, or Microfinance) in such capacity and must be conversant with payroll & benefits regulations and other relevant authorities in terms of personnel management.
The ideal candidate should be willing to learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES.
1. Manage the recruitment and onboarding process.
2. Prepare monthly payroll and benefits.
3. Responsible for Performance Management.
4. Training and Development administration
5. Manage employee relations.
6. Administer leave
7. Manage compliance.
8. Ensure that all necessary stationaries are available for all departments

REQUIREMENTS
1. A degree in Personnel Management or related course.
2. 2-3 years’ of experience in the HRM & Admin field
3. Great communication skills
4. Experience in the financial sector is an added advantage
5. Must have Microsoft (word, excel & PowerPoint) knowledge

HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested, qualified & eager to learn? Submit applications to resume@hrleverageafrica.com, with the job title as the subject of the mail.
PS: To get similar jobs please join our Telegram group –see link below.
https:///+UBqIdlAdEP126tUN

(1) (Reply)

Now Hiring / Immediate Employment / Bank Teller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.