Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS (4018 Views)

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Quick Update:
The cult war in Alagbado, Lagos state. also involves vikings.
The groups that are involved are blackAxe, Eiye and Vikings.

Stay indoors if you live around there, these young men are very angry.

Full details tomorrow.

These three groups are fighting themselves at the same time.
Don't walk with cultist in the aforementioned area at this time.
Don't dress like them.
If you're a very good friend to any run out of town before you're mistakenly to be a member by a rival gang.

5 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only one death recorded so far

4 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Danibonk(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
These guys don Dey make me Dey fall in love with open skull and dead bodies lingering inside the gutters. I can’t wait to see some dead unrepentant cultist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Danibonk:
These guys don Dey make me Dey fall in love with open skull and dead bodies lingering inside the gutters. I can’t wait to see some dead unrepentant cultist

The worst is that Nigeria is already on fire. Kidnappings on the roads and then someone mama carried for 9 months will then add cult war on top his personal problems, plus Nigeria problems again

5 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Terrier99: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Just one? That's too bad.
Why cultists dey run? Make them put body for the fight now.
A good cultist is a dead cultist. I don't pity them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Prevent: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
No dead body pics today?

1 Like

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Terrier99: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Prevent:
No dead body pics today?

If you know how to catch local fowl, you allow the chicken to run very well till it gets tired. Then, you step up action and catch the chicken.

No worry, those foolish cultists still dey pursue themselves about. By tomorrow, their legs will start getting tired and they will start killing themselves.

4 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Prevent: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrier99:

If you know how to catch local fowl, you allow the chicken to run very well till it gets tired. Then, you step up action and catch the chicken.

No worry, those foolish cultists still dey pursue themselves about. By tomorrow, their legs will start getting tired and they will start killing themselves.
exactly.

3 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by PlayerMeji: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bro, is there a way to get to these guys and tell them of the stupidity of their minds?

How Boko Haram is pushing their way down south a town at a time yet these cult groups which claim to fight for the emancipation of the black race is busy fighting each other.

Emancipation, my foot.

Cultistupdate:

Don't dress like them.
If you're a very good friend to any run out of town before you're mistakenly to be a member by a rival gang.

5 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Desperados(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
I rather be a beggar dan join any cult,
I rather be gateman dan join police.
I VALUE MY PEACE...

3 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by bro4u: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
@cultistupdate Your choice of words ehn grin
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Danibonk:

Just like we will see yours someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
TotoGame:

That's only if he joins una yeye cult grin
If u like no repent. Remember my last thread a nairaland cultist threatening nairalanders months ago I posted his dead body days later

3 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
bro4u:
@cultistupdate Your choice of words ehn grin

My brother cheesy e sweet u abi cheesy

These cultist riffrafs on this nairaland need to repent. We already have alot of problems in Nigeria they should stop making their mothers cry

3 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by nosleep: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please do not hesitate to post. There useless dead bodies. Since they don't want to get sense we will use there graphic bodies to catch cruise here. Useless cultist mumu wen fit say there eyes too open. Please we the ( association of Jew men) AJM are waiting

5 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2022
I hate cultists because of the manner they use a matchet on an individual. They do it without human sympathy in them, yet if you take a good look at them, these are young guys of school age, not up to 30 who should be humane.

You will wonder if a demon is cast into these young innocent boys. I pray the Nigerian society finds a way to bring them back and out.

Thanks Cc Saynotocultism, CultistUpdate

I read every page of Saynotocultism as a guest.
I pray your thread doesn't get deleted cos we dey show am people + saving for our unborn kids, maybe it will start changing from them as we do so

He who has ears, let him hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Veggieseedies:
I hate cultists because of the manner they use a matchet on an individual. They do it without human sympathy in them, yet if you take a good look at them, these are young guys of school age, not up to 30 who should be humane.

You will wonder if a demon is cast into these young innocent boys. I pray the Nigerian society finds a way to bring them back and out.

Thanks Cc Saynotocultism, CultistUpdate

I read every page of Saynotocultism as a guest.
I pray your thread doesn't get deleted cos we dey show am people + saving for our unborn kids, maybe it will start changing from them as we do so

He who has ears, let him hear

My brother. Let's not condemn them yet maybe they'll change
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Terrier99: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
TotoGame:

Look at this fool that opened a thread that was complaining about ulcer. So, you are a cultist too?
You never see money chop, you dey do cult.
RIP in advance. Just that when they tear your belly open, na garri go dey inside. smiley
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by tutudesz: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Strong men dey run hide, while weak men dey drink beer in peace grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Makaveli217(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Please post their dead bodies biko.
A day spent without seeing cultist dead body is a wasted day.

2 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

Look at this fool that opened a thread that was complaining about ulcer. So, you are a cultist too?
RIP in advance. Just that when they tear your belly open, na garri go dey inside. smiley

him no get money 2 chop him go join cult. If time reach 2 run how him wan do

1 Like

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
tutudesz:
Strong men dey run hide, while weak men dey drink beer in peace grin

lol make dem no see your comment o grin

1 Like

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Passionate888: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Vikings get leg for Lagos? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by CSTRR: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Don't dress like them.
How do they dress?

So that we can know and avoid it.
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Terrier99:

Are you kinda too daft to understand that there are other causes of stomach ulcer apart from inadequate feeding

Read books , ask questions niggar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
I do not understand why cult violence is very common is south west this day unlike before that it usually occurs in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States.
Cultistupdate:

Don't dress like them.
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cultistupdate:

That's only if he joins una yeye cult grin
If u like no repent. Remember my last thread a nairaland cultist threatening nairalanders months ago I posted his dead body days later

No wahala!
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
TotoGame:

No wahala!

grin

My boss.

When time reach to run, begin run o.

2 Likes

Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by ufuosman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Say no to cult
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cultistupdate:
congratulations to the victim and his murderers.more fools to go down.this country must be rid of every filth
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Danibonk:
amen to that
Re: The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Bro, is there a way to get to these guys and tell them of the stupidity of their minds?

How Boko Haram is pushing their way down south a town at a time yet these cult groups which claim to fight for the emancipation of the black race is busy fighting each other.

Emancipation, my foot.

Shey them don emancipate themselves of illiteracy and foolishness before them wan emancipate the Black race? grin

Ok so na Wetin them dey use deceive themselves be that? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / JUST IN: Troubling Photos From Scene Of Kuje Prisons Attack / MMM Initiator Chuddy Ugorji Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.