Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque (46989 Views)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by vicdom(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sacked Chief Imam of National Assembly Mosque Zone E, Apo Legislative Quarters in Abuja, Sheikh Nuru Khalid, has been appointed by the Committee of a new Jum’mat Mosque behind the Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) Quarters, Abuja, The Nation has learnt.

He is to lead the congregation with effect from Friday, April 8.

Khalid was sacked hours ago by the mosque’s Steering Committee for criticising President Muhammadu Buhari over last Monday night’s attack on an Abuja-Kaduna train.

During his sermon, he flayed the government over its failure to tame the escalating insecurity and killings in the country.

He however described the termination of his appointment by the mosque’s management committee as a necessary price he had to pay for identifying with the suffering masses and speaking truth to power.

Khalid said: “By the Grace of Almighty Allah, I will be leading my new congregation this Friday, because as clerics we need a platform to operate.

“There’s a Jum’mat mosque we built behind the CBN Quarters, in Abuja; I will now be leading the congregation there.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sacked-abuja-imam-gets-new-appointment/

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ignis: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
I hope Buhari won't send DSS or EFCC to go after him.

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Baawaa(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
If one door close another one will open

362 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Laggafin: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
The only imam with sense in nigeria

388 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by everythinggirly(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sometimes, disappointment turns out to be a blessing!

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
if only more Nigerian people in power were like this imam, and spoke OPENLY without fear of repercussions.

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Totilopussylick(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Well deserved smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Benbellamor: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
He has written his name in Gold

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by ignis: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Buhari can't be that daft to send DSS and EFCC after him for speaking the pains Nigerians are afraid to stand up and condemned tongue sad angry.

You won't understand

83 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

He will do and I love Buhari so much
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by dasparrow: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is good news. I am glad Sheikh Nuhu got another job. Buhari government does not like to hear the truth.

88 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Dexpro: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Congratulations to him. Glad he got another appointment. Respect for speaking nothing but the bitter truth.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by 3exe3: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
A solid man

25 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Valkrie: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
A true man..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Indispensable85(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
The imam have done his own part in identifying with the suffering masses and victims of buharis maladministration and incompetence, for this reason posterity would be kind towards him. He has done his part.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Wazobia2216: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2022
E be like say this imam dey talk in riddles

You need a platform to operate keh

I just hope its not a planned work undecided

One can never trust this people ooooo

If you watch how they operate, their level of conspiracy is usually something else

Make we no hear kah booooom! Behind CBN ooooo

I don talk my own

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Skillsnigeria: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Noted
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Donshegxy10(m): 1:38am On Apr 05, 2022
We dont know what tomorrow holds, as clerics it is important to speak the truth even in difficult situation.

251 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by omowolewa: 1:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to him, he can continue without anyone offing the mic

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by EmmaJnr1: 2:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Its time for Hausa people to take back their freedom, land and kingship from the Fulani. They sacked him because he is Hausa but they can never sack sheik gumi the terrorist imam who has insulted buhari many times because sheik Gumi is a Fulani

49 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by foryourmindlol: 3:46am On Apr 05, 2022
If only Yoruba moozlems were as half as truthful as this man.

A typical Yoruba moozlem will come to where someone is beating someone and ask the victim why are you resisting? Keep your back properly to be beaten well. You're the cause of your woes, etc.

Check their stance on Ukraine-Russia matter. Nigeria-Biafra matter. They're always on the side of evil.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by chiefolododo(m): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2022
it pays to stand by the truth

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by seunmsg(m): 4:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Na so this guy take become celebrity Imam.
Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by silvoclaira: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2022
Imam with steel balls
Nice man

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by puyol005(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2022
A genuine servant of God... May Allah continue to protect him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by wunmi590(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2022
tongue

Criticism is part of every developing democracy, but I wonder why APC government hate being criticized.

Congratulations sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by LibertyRep: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2022
I fear for the safety of this man.

This is why I won't exonerate anyone who serves in this government, they are all accomplices for not speaking out.

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque by Iseoluwani: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Good for him tho.

Other people in place of authority should emulate the truth too.

The truth sets you free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.