Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. (2103 Views)

Where To Buy Wholesale Makeup And Fragrances In Nigeria; Wholesale Cosmetics / Where To Buy Okrika Bale In Lagos - Where To Buy Okrika Clothes In Lagos / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. by Mikeaniebiet(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Clothing is one of the basic needs of everyday life and retailing clothes is a great business. Are you wondering where you can meet wholesalers of clothes- different designs, types, different manufacturers and countries of origin?

Lagos is always the answer you get, Lagos Island markets- Balogun, Tradefair Ojo etc. and that's where you can meet most of the wholesalers. The task is dedicating a whole day one for each market and struggling through the suffocating crowd in this markets to locate wholesalers for as many items as you need to buy. But what if you can meet all the wholesalers you need without leaving your home? I mean meeting the people in the markets who own the big warehouses and sell at the lowest prices all from the comfort of your home. Whether for personal use or for reselling you can meet and do business with the wholesalers you need for fashion items right now at www.gotahia.com/reseller. become a reseller to meet your preferred wholesaler.

The good news is if you're buying to resell, you don't have to wonder where you can make sales the biggest online open market is about to launch, just get ready to get a shop. Remember how people make better sales when they own a shop in a populated market? Gotahia retail market is replicating the open market experience online.

Hurry now to connect with the wholesalers you'll need to serve the teeming consumers on gotahia and any other place you choose to sell.
www.gotahia.com/reseller
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. by Bloomberriez: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will I get good prices from these suppliers on Gotahia?
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. by incometrader(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2022
The challenge is usually variety... does the suppliers on Gotahia have large variety of products to choose from?
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bloomberriez:
Will I get good prices from these suppliers on Gotahia?
The suppliers on Gotahia are mostly importers, distributors or manufacturers so they give the best price in the market.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
incometrader:
The challenge is usually variety... does the suppliers on Gotahia have large variety of products to choose from?

There are varieties of products on Gotahia as much as there's variety in the type of suppliers on Gotahia.
Every supplier is well stocked in their chosen product line and therefore has a lot of varieties. You may not see all of this online that's why Gotahia connects you directly with them.

You can create an account here www.gotahia.com/reseller yo browse through products

(1) (Reply)

List Of 7 Female Billionaires From Anambra State / Dollar Drops To 1600 After News Of Government Banning Binance Surface Online / I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.