Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village (8909 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest / Terrorists Attack Kaduna Village, Kill 2, Abduct About 50 / Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees (2) (3) (4)

Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by AgentGoat: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2022
J
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Frosh807(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2022
sad
Juliet751:
Kaduna and bandits again!!
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by yuping(m): 5:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Forgodsgrace:
Rip to the dead!But what is government doing about the sponsors of this bandits and how are they getting the ammunition.EFCC,this is where you are needed and not chasing all these $50 iTunes card boys up and down.
must u include you include gift card boys grin, those ones self need to be tame before they become lord we can't handle any more I dey roam the north in north it safer but when you roam the south part of the north consider ya self as bait.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2022
The North is steadily turning into a hotbed of terror and lawlessness.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by BelovedofLord: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2022
juman:
Buhari is a nuisance president. Worst president ever.
+++
NOT ACCORDING TO A RETARD GOV, MASARI!
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Reference(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm..... again....

I think we ought to become seriously concerned.
The peasants cutoff from society and mired in absolute poverty are taking up arms, first against fellow citizens in a rat eat rat subculture, when there are no more rats to eat they will begin to eat the barrel of state.

Folks, I have spoken of a growing 'black', criminal network that is becoming equally resourced as the government. There is a certain threshold if reached will tip the security balance in the direction of a failed state.

If we cannot restructure for whatever sentimental reason, then we will all have to be conscripted into the armed forces.
And I certainly do not want a second stint in my lifetime.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by VPN11(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2022
They choose to use a mild wording (Bandits grin) 2 cushion D fact; that Nigeria is under Siege by Islamic Terrorists ;who were invited into Nigeria by Buhari, lead by Elrufai nd D Entire Fulani elders ;the mission is the total Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria period. Removing any Resistance Igboho, Kanu
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by VPN11(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2022
14m children out of school in Nigeria, 11m of them are from the Northern part of the Country

The system is breeding another set of future Bandits & Boko Haram.

The main priority of the Northern leaders is to make sure those children go back to school with an immediate effect.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by J3susFr3ak: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
How many of you watch channel tv yesterday (politics today) 7-8pm?
That prof said Iswap n bandit have marry.
But why are dis people still attacking in ds holy month of Ramadan?

There is nothing "holy" about the so-called nonsense called "Ramadan".

Just devils demanding more innocent blood....

Only Jesus Christ is Holy.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Reference(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2022
VPN11:
14m children out of school in Nigeria, 11m of them are from the Northern part of the Country

The system is breeding another set of future Bandits & Boko Haram.

The main priority of the Northern leaders is to make sure those children go back to school with an immediate effect.

Na so. And do you have 1 million, 2 million, 5 million soldiers and policemen to counter the possible problem.
The situation is becoming clear.
If you cannot have restructuring we will have to settle for conscription.

To complicate matters.
It is the young men in the rural areas that eek out a living providing food for Nigeria having been displaced by the first wave of banditry that are now themselves tapping into this unholy resource to 'survive' and since the government has no means of engaging them or finding emergency employment for instance through public works projects across the country, they will 'settle' themselves with all the vigour of angst against society and strength that their hardworking, back breaking rural jobs had taught them.

Nigeria by its defective structure has taken their hoes and cutlasses and placed AK47's in their hands instead of shovels and pick axes at the worst.

Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by VPN11(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2022
Sai Buhari Nigerian's; brought this calamity to themselves; when they short changed Merit for Religious bigots.Prayers of D wicked; always boomerang back with catastrophic consequences.
Let us hear; what the children living in IDP camps;will say; embarassed Over to U Buharideens, Buharimumulettuals followers

Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by MoneyGoDrop: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2022
State sponsored terrorists. It will continue 2023 till just before the elections.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by BotherMleeper(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
Chai, why are they killing themselves, is it illiteracy or what?

Like ungun knownmen are killing people in the east?
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by naikeboy(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Bandits no day do fasting
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
With this news , buauri wil send more troops to owerri to combat innocent farmers and village youths...

Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by sultanlukman: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
[i][/i]this is one of the major reason why I want to relocate from Kaduna to southwest. Who knows when this killings and kidnapping will stop
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by pacespot(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Northerners surfer most from this government, but it won't still stop them from supporting their hero man, Buhari.

If people can inflict pains on themselves just to spite others, how much less the other people they are spiting

Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Arysexy(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari is a miscreant and a terrorist
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Benbellamor: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2022
pacespot:
Northerners surfer most from this government, but it won't still stop them from supporting their hero man, Buhari.

If people can inflict pains on themselves just to spite others, how much less the other people they are spiting
don't blame them
Blame their religion that forbade choice to decide ones livelihood...
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by induka(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Yesterday at about 9pm some women and children were kidnap and a bike man killed in Kamazou Kaduna
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Banhammy717: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Kagarko LG was once a peaceful LG. Very close to Abuja, why is this happening now?.
God please take perfect control.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by 2braithe: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
How many of you watch channel tv yesterday (politics today) 7-8pm?
That prof said Iswap n bandit have marry.
But why are dis people still attacking in ds holy month of Ramadan?
I watched it too.

The best time the military should attack them is around 6:30pm.
They would have been fasting since morning and famished, waiting to pray and break the fast at 7pm.
They'll be too tired to put up strong resistance.They will be pained they couldn't observe their prayers.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by Iykoto86(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
Chai, why are they killing themselves, is it illiteracy or what?
I dont think it has anything to do with illiteracy.The north is paying for the blood of innocent igbos killed before and after the civil war.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by wiseoneking: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
EKONGKING:
More than the north , south west have to be very careful.
Tens of thousands of people are moving into south west from north ,it's extremely naive to think all of them are poor people escaping from bandits and boko haram .
This bandits attacks might just be a common battle in grand scheme of things, where these fellows want to push northern people into south,especially south west as south east have started their own madness and things are hot there.
I hope yoruba intellectuals spread the message among their people
But honestly, ritual killings in the SW is on a great ride, it should be of a great concern there. High rate of local indegenous cult violence and tampering with corpses both in cemeteries and morgues are of great concern. There should be an enormous effort to enlighten young people that blood money is actually not the way.
The Igbos and Esn in the east are there burning their very own state and local infrastructure thinking that they are dealing with federal government. It is not escalating to another level where innocent souls are been butchered. People are living in fears especially on Mondays. Their young men are lavishing in jails as a result of carrying drugs. I don't want to talk about the North.
Re: 11 Feared Abducted As Bandits Attack Kaduna Village by domchike(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any time I read bandits I see the insincerity of this APC govt to tackle insecurity in the north, every terrorist group operating in the world goes by a nomenclature except this Fulani marauders. Yoruba asslicking press succeeds in masking their identity

Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / A New Vista Of War As Eleme Battle Ogoni / Ban Of Painted Commercial Vehicles In Abuja: Your Experience