Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam (14663 Views)

Court Remands Chima Igwe, Ex-DG Of FIIRO For Certificate Fraud / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
edmaraja:

Lawal Daura and Abdul Rahman Dan Azure
this guy hide millions of us dollars in his home fah! Things de happen for we country o
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by Wblord: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by adefitim(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Another 2years old journalist report
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by SocialJustice: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:
editor must be a pervert, fingered of all words grin
You're the pervert here. My mind never went to a sexual connotation until you said it. See your fine face and big breast with slim frame.

DM your Instagram, I want to see more of you. I'm in Lagos at Radisson Blu until Friday.
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
%
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by LastProphet: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You head correct, comrade.
DSS guy is Lawal Daura the man Prof. Osinbajo relegated from politics since 2018 that is still paining the core north till date.

Is really paining them seriously, they can't imagine an infidel sacking a colonial master of Fulani tribe. Is from there I know Osinbajo can never be allowed to succeed Buhari. Any of your Fulani classmate or work colleague is not your mate you can ask southerners in public service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by SocialJustice: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Itohan22:

whatsapp only, come and buy what I am selling biko. Whatsapp me wit no in my thread
Sorry babe, I can only relate with you on social media until we meet.
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by Yankee101: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Dambazzau?

Ex COAS and Imterior minister from NW abi?
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by vertueptime: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Cut and join journalism , beer palor stories,u just want to tarnish people's image I hope Dss finds u where ever u are and put u in an underground cell with watery beans for 6 months

kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/former-interior-minister-ex-dg-dss-fingered-in-multi-million-election-campaign-scam/
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by aylipple: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2022
If this isn't junk journalism, then I don't know what to call it.

The author in trying to lay credence to the report pretended to mask the identities of the former minister & the ex-DSS boss so fingered but the pretense is exposed when they clearly described the former minister as an ex-COAS from the Northwest, same as the former spy chief; even a dunce knows the personalities that fit the description.

Meanwhile, which Niger-Delta governor was promised the APC presidential ticket by these two?

The only governor that fits that bill is Prof. Ben Ayade & he'd be living in a fool's paradise to believe that anyone, no matter how powerful, can secure him the presidential ticket of his own party.
Re: 2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam by drlateef: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
edmaraja:

Lawal Daura and Abdul Rahman Danbazzau

So these people are smarter than Wike, their victim? Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Winners, Losers Of Ekiti Governorship Election / President Buhari Attends EFCC-NEPAD Program In New York Photos / UK Deputy High Commissioner Lays Wreath At Yaba Cemetery To Mark Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.