Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless (82106 Views)

Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer / South African Socialite Lady Goes Pantless, Exposes Her Private Parts (photos) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Obiorahpcfg: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Witch!
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by edward1106(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Female Children...
I shake my head, no wonder some men do not even goto the Hospital when they hear their wife has give birth to a girl.

U wiket cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Prettygirl200(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Female Children...
I shake my head, no wonder some men do not even goto the Hospital when they hear their wife has give birth to a girl.
The woman that gave birth to the girl, was she not a girl
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Bbbw: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Prettygirl200(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wahala wetyn con be this one again?
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by OgideAgu: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wahala
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by LuckyKeys1: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Female Children...
Hmm
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by gbengene1234(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Misplaced priorities.
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Mayeldah(m): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
The intention behind this photo is what I don't understand

what was she trying to achieve?
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by thunderbabs: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abeg, why would any sane man want to marry? These girls? shocked lost all decency
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Female Children...
MrBrownJay1:
the need to trend at any cost... dem dirty oloshos are pushing the boundaries, na to show us her birth canal (aka her vagaiiina) remain!

There is no evidence that she was pantless. Black bra and black shoes but white pant? I don't think so coz ladies like matching colours
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by Bishopino: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2022
I am not seeing anything. Where is the pantless!
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by godofuck231: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2022
You guys don't want to understand her message "ashawoe no de wear pant"
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by nachisunday(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2022
All na fashion ��
Re: Lady Goes Viral Over Photoshoot Where She Is Pantless by achimendy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Female Children...

Bros reduce the volume abeg, e too loud.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Marriage Introduction Outfit (Photos) / Meet The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Still Virgins (photos) / Professor Akindele Adetoye Blasts 2face Over Protest: "You Bloody illiterate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.