Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) (37250 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Skales Proposes To His Girlfriend: “She Said YES” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by illicit(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
May we not be unfortunately dying young o

Starboy Odogwu Machala Babanla for life

cool
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by kingyakos: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
This one go employ cook....
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Sultty(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Edo babes
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
qekng40:
Davido liked this post grin

If you know , you know!

King David needs to get married asap.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Remnant!
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigerian girls with their fake hair that makes them look so ugly. I’m pretty sure she would have been more beautiful with her natural hair, not that mess she is wearing.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Abbeyme: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Bohheda:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

LOL.

So much sarcasm in a statement.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by alyarmouk(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Shatap there osiso

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Better

He should immediately do the needful and impregnate this girl before the inevitable happens.

Because obviously being close to Davido is just like signing your death warrant. Do you'll enjoy so much, but you can die anytime.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Enemyofpeace: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2022
qekng40:

If you know , you know!
no go look for you own, dey there dey do amebo up and down
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Bigfishlee45(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2022
qekng40:

If you know , you know!
YOU ARE NOT OK..
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Quim2: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Such an impressive height she's got! kiss

Congratulations to them both.

*I sha hope most of the i's were dotted, and the t's crossed before taking this step...

You noticed the height too.

I just day find one like that
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Iceberg3: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
She is not da beautiful, but her height is charming with her small butts.
Post ya pics and that of your sister nahh grin
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by premierlead: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2022
She go don fùck her to pieces before taking this step
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by jubrilELsudan: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2022
ASHAWO

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by 07kjb: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Bleached asshole

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Mehn see height. This babe set everywhere.

See yansh

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Farfalla(f): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
She's got a lovely frame. cool

Congratulations to them.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Abujakenneth: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by rita25(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
SHE LOOKS LIKE CHIOMA SOMEHOW

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by bigcee(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2022
qekng40:
If you know , you know!
Na rubbish full your head.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by bigcee(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Paparazzi109: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Which naija girl go say no
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by dododawa1: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Which lady go say NO.
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by T0BY(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Ladies are still foolish to post engagement online? If wedding is not on the card already, this is foolishness, most men just trap with it.

Na which kain nails be this? Shey she be winch ni?
she be karashika
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by Judd007: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Why not just say, DMW, must they put Davido’s aide? No hating, but the dude has his own identity, let’s promote their identities, abi e no work like that?
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb8ZQWOr2Fc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by harmargedon: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2022
nairaman66:

NLs and their negative energy. Post your babe make we check if your money is really where your mouth is.

Re: Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) by vannessa7(f): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Zoom in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) / Charly Boy Rocks Ancient Warrior Costume In New Photos / PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.