Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

FOOTSTOOLS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FOOTSTOOLS (123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOOTSTOOLS by WonderMinistrys: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingdom Stars Dynasty,
'
'
'

presents...
'
'
'

A Mario Cozy write-up,
'
'
'

FOOTSTOOLS
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The kingdom of God is a faithful kingdom. The kingdom of God is also a speaking kingdom,calling the things which are not as though they were,because as we also have believed,we SPEAK. The one that doesn't SPEAK it hasn't BELIEVED it. It's a walk it-talk it kingdom.
The kingdom of God is also a spiritually sightful kingdom and not a physically sightful one. It's a faithful kingdom and not a planful one. A kingdom where everything grows naturally like trees,and not where things are suddenly set up even without roots or foundations. What does this mean? It means everybody can have everything they want to have even at their own little stage. It's not a kingdom that operates with amount of money,its a kingdom that operates with God's provisions,ie doing great and massive things even with the little you have,and watching God give you greater provisions for even greater things. 
Whatever was built on 'money' is fake,the whole earth itself was built on faith.I repeat again,it's a kingdom where you can have EVERYTHING you want to have even at your own stage. A kingdom where you water your own little things and watch them grow like plants in the garden. It's not a kingdom that waits for 'when money comes',before you can do one big thing or the other. It's a kingdom that does BIG things with every little thing,confounding those who think they are wise,taking the fools by surprise. If you have not used your little thing in this kingdom,then there are no big things coming to you. The big christian organizations on earth today were not built on money,ie financial accounting,checks and balances,bank rollings,debit and credit calculations,economic how-to do's,etc. No. Whatever you see in the christian kingdom is not a product of money,they are all products of faith.
Our kingdom does not answer to money,we answer to God. -His leading,His guidance,His direction,His commandments. In heaven there is nothing like money,but yet there is everything like riches. Nobody lacks anything. Everybody has their own things to their own level of control,the reality being that everybody is in equality. Our Saviour #Jesus_Christ has said to us,"Come you! Come and buy without money." What does this say to you dearies? You can have everything you ever want to have in life even without touching the slightest paper money. Fame,wealth,houses,lands,all can be yours as long as you adhere to God's instructions and leading,not as long as you have money or make money. Please don't be deceived by money,cos money is not really real. The Bible tells us it develops wings and flys away,so woe to every pursuer of money. Those who pursue money can never catch money,they can never have money,because money can only pursue those who are not pursuing it. Pursuers of money would always try so hard to convince people that they are making money. But a truly wealthy man doesn't need try hard to convince anybody. Why? Because money would always speak for itself. The person whose own wealth is based on paper money can be said to have no wealth at all. He or she has nothing. It's all empty. Empty money. Very soon the only people who would still be buying and selling are the ones who bear the beastly mark. So once more I say to you,don't be deceived by money. Money is nothing. Before any man can become truly wealthy,he must have seen clearly the nothingness of money. The truly rich men would attest to this.
Everything is free in the kingdom of heaven. As you freely receive,freely you give. I was having a chat with the former Nigerian Deputy police officer #Mr_Sunny_Ngwu, who had worked with the nationalist #Dr_Nnamdi_Azikiweduring his later years in the African leadership. We were seated in his townhouse when he said,"Everything you see in this house is free!" Brethren it was a well furnished house,with every useful electronic appliance,different wine products and other provisions on the table,and he said "everything you see is free!" Some other parts of the house were already under a renovative/expansive project.
Observing Mr. Sunny's life he is one man I've known that lives on giving,writing cheques and giving people foodstuffs of whatever he finds in the house each time he returns from the city. In fact I overheard a close relative of his complaining of his overtly excess giving. But the man being spoken of initially asked me,"What else do we have if not God?",and as we were seated there talking people were bringing gifts on the spot. A young cop present on that day couldn't stop testifying to me of his goodness. He had so much to say of this man he went on and on and on. A few hours in a man's townhouse and I could write a book of him. He actually forced me to having breakfast with him even when I didn't feel like it,saying nobody comes into his house without taking something. Hehe. Now you get the picture.
Give and it shall be given to you. Freely giving,freely receiving. In buying and selling you pay the exact equal amount for the commodity you want,but in our kingdom you receive much more than you give, a larger increase in the heavenly accordance with your amount of giving,because everything about heaven is bigger and bolder. And the receiving comes in diverse ways never in the ways we might have expected. Just live and give,cos indeed we have nothing else but God. You don't need to know any man anywhere or have big money in order to have things in life,all you need to have is G-O-D.
In Christ's kingdom you mustn't pay for it with money,but you can pay for it with any other commodity you have or activity you undertake. The whole earth is God's own,the fullness of it,everything in it is God's,the gold and the silver. And He gives them to whomever He feels like giving them to. He gives them to His own people. Look,no foolish or rebellious person anywhere can claim ownership of what God has given to you,or what God has said is for you. They try it and surely they get it hot from heaven,from Him. The whole earth belongs to our Father,so eyes on the spoil everyone. It's pay day so let His judgement sustain you.
All these came to me because of people's fear for enemies. Once in a while someone would say, "you shouldn't say what you plan to do,you shouldn't announce your dreams and vision,you shouldn't reveal them,otherwise enemies will come and steal it from you."
It's insane. Because I know that if God makes a plan for you,or if you're walking on the path He has set for you,then it becomes totally impossible for anybody to steal anything from you. The christian who fears enemies is not truly a Christian. The one who still has fear for enemies is still so comfortable with a life of bondage,he is not ready to move yet. In this Kingdom we recognize no hindrance from any enemy,...we recognize no enemy,because the Bible made us know that the enemies are the footstools. So for the one who still has a phobia for enemies,where is your footstool then? How will you stand? And how will you sit on your throne? Where will you place your legs,or would you leave them hanging like a toddler in an oversized thing? Can you ever be at rest?
I so much loved #Jet_Li's statement in the movie 'The One',and I still love it. He said to the enemies that surrounded him,"I don't need to know you. You�,only need to know me. I am Yulaw!! I will be the One." So true,so yes,and that is MY OWN WORDS! to every enemy. I don't need to know you,you only need to know me. I am Mario Cozy. You have only witnessed a finger of me,a poke. It's only starting. I need footstools,and that's what you serve me for.
Listen brethren,everything we do in the kingdom of heaven and in the covenant is so untouchable by enemies. How can they touch it when they don't even understand it? How can they touch it when they can't see it? How can they touch it when the wisdom behind it is too high for their own articulation? How can they touch spiritual things. How can someone steal what is inside a man? Or don't you know that even the whole universe is packaged inside? Meanwhile the heavenly forces that surrounds us are so much more than anybody can imagine. I'm overwhelmed,you'd be too. So much operative activity,heavenly beings in unattractive forms,incognito/camouflaged movements,heightened drama,intense action,just so that those who has chosen deceit can joyfully and cheerfully ride on with their deceit,while we remain at peace and untouchable.
There is nothing to fear pals! And if you can't declare God's promises for you to everyone then you're as well asking God to "Wait wait,wait I'm not ready yet!" When God says it then there it is already,big and bold for everyone to see. Then as you water it they will also watch it grow,to their unsuspected unexpected never-ending amazement. Just make sure you work with His direction. Do nothing except it's directed. "As I hear,I do",–Christ Jesus has said.
My concerns are only for my brethren and not for any enemies. Once my brethren knows what they should know then that's it,enemies burn in sheol. I'm teaching and sounding the trump for my own people,and enemies shouldn't bother to hear,they can stay on in their ignorance,who cares about illusions.
There is nothing here to fear except God. Meanwhile there is no fear in heaven,there is no fear in love. Only citizens of hell are full of fear. For me I only fear myself,what I might do to people,cos many times God has prevented me from doing things my own way. Left for Mario it would have been to clear all the evil within a night and a day,send them to where they belong. But God is so humble in His wisdom that He also wants to make it clear to the lowest nonentities that they deserve whatever they are getting. God is in me,and I fear God. What does that say to you,- Self fear. Brethren,fear your own selves. Every other thing is only a ...footstool. A footmat,if I might call it.

#MarioCozy #Footstools #WOMI #KISD #The_New_Era #The_Iron_rod #Peek-a-boo��

(1) (Reply)

He Spared Not His Own Son / God Gave Me A Message For You And Hear The Interpretation Of Your Dreams / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, April 14,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.