Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. (504 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / IPOB: We Promise You Hell, ESN Not Cultists – Nnamdi Kanu Dares Abba Kyari / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Entprys(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2022
They keep repeating class since late 2020 they were luanched. They starting by flushing criminal herdsmen from their bushes. Police & army defended the herdsmen and then, ESN decided to reason army. They got mad. The more army attack them, the madder they get.

We in SW fold our hands and intelligently watch them. We calculated where they are heading to. But for over two years ESN is not progressing acording to our calculations. Now we expect them to be kidnaping and raping female students up and down SE. We expect open shootings and killings of market women all over the DOT region. Even as their fulani counterparts do open fire and kill worshipers in mosques, ESN never once try touching any church. Undercovers were sent to contribute to their activities so as to lure them to what we expect of them but that failed.

One of them by name Oyingboupdate was always giving us videos he claim to be evil acts by ESN. We recently realised that oyingboupdate is an ESN undercover out to give us fake erections

4 Likes

Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by MadamVanessa(f): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

People de this life o

Amotekun that was launched in Yoruba land which the federal government and all the Nigerians accepted have been ghosted by Fulani terrorists.

The Fulanis are still dealing mercilessly with your people, till the had to run from their ancestral home to refugee camp in Benin republic.

It so surprising that you haven't said anything about amotekun that's legal in Nigeria for their act of cowardice , but you suddenly have a voice about ESN that everybody rejected, including your ewedu eating brothers. The FG tagged them terrorists, the only people drumming support for ESN are the easterners and south southerners, but the rest of the country kick against them.

Despite all these, they still deliver their job effectively by dealing with idiotic Fulani herders who are terrorists.

You should be ashamed to opened this thread. OP WHERE'S THE MUCH TALK ABOUT AMOTEKUN?
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Good morning all kiss

Please wetin Arsenal played yesterday?
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2022
Make e no be like say no one comment

I don comment
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Manlikechoba:
Make e no be like say no one comment

I don comment

What of WWE championship.

Did Roman reigns beat his counterpart?? cry.
I didn't watch it cry
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
sad

Vanessa please no fall hand.

Don't give some lowlives unnecessary attention
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2022
@op..... sorry for ruining ya thread grin.

I now get ya sarcasm..... sorry
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio104:

What of WWE championship.

Did Roman reigns beat his counterpart?? cry.
I didn't watch it cry

Yea

I watched it

It was 4:1

Den his counterpart's wife divorced him

Fans said it was cus of the divorce, na why him lose
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Entprys(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio104:
@op..... sorry for ruining ya thread grin.
I now get ya sarcasm..... sorry
Owo melo loni t'on f'omo kuku sere ?
Iyawo melo l'ofe t'on f'omo kuku sere ?
Agbara melo loni t'on f'omo kuku sere ?
Sergio104, oti ya were
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Entprys:

Owo melo loni t'on f'omo kuku sere ?

Iyawo melo l'ofe t'on f'omo kuku sere ?

Agbara melo loni t'on f'omo kuku sere ?

Sergio104, oti ya were

A good Yoruba friend should translate abeg grin.

TinubuAdvocate
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Entprys(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio104:

A good Yoruba friend should translate abeg grin.
TinubuAdvocate
So you are even a bast@rd ?
Omo irankiran
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Sergio104(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
Entprys:

So you are even a bast@rd ?

Omo irankiran

Don't trend this part mate.
You won't like it when it backfires
Re: ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. by Entprys(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio104:

Don't trend this part mate. You won't like it when it backfires
Failure to backfire ogun kill you. You enchroached or not ?

(1) (Reply)

Russia Car Sales Have Collapsed Amid Ukraine Invasion / Is This The Same Osinbajo That Ridiculed Looters / I Will Complete All The Projects BUHARI And I Started 100 Percent-vp, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.