Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO (552 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate2: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
If only Buhari can use this same kind of pampering on ESN and IPOB.

Nigerian troops clearing the last Boko Haram/ISWAP stronghold in Sambisa Forest discover hidden tanks

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/150878774077051/

Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by Tony5050(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate2: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Tony5050:
Story for the gods

Video not story.

For the likes of notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

I wish this same hand can be used on u guys and your unknown gunmen
Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by Moferere: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2022
Bokoharam is a thing of the past?
How?
Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by Timoleon(m): 7:44am On Apr 05, 2022
E no go better for useless people like una wey go wake up come spread propaganda give Nigerians everyday Bokoharam wey Dey go stronger everyday. Na every month Nigeria Dey finish bokoharam yet bokoharam Dey strike every other day. The same bokoharam we Dey technically defeated for 2015 na Im still Dey give Nigerians headache for 2022. Continue with the self deceit, we know better.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by yrex01(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:

Video not story.

For the likes of notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc

they've all left the forest to town and dealing with Nigerians seriously, thanks to buhari ur master
Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:

Video not story.

To call you a born blo0dy fo0l will be an understatement.

Please....click the link below and tell me which group is dislodging soldiers from their base today, since Bokoharam is no more

https://www.nairaland.com/7063165/11-soldiers-died-19-wounded

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
If only Buhari can use this same kind of pampering on ESN and IPOB.

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/150878774077051/
See how you're disgracing your self
Maybe you are in another Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Is Now A Thing Of The Past Nigeria Troops Clearing Them - VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2022
Udele stop embarrassing yourself biko undecided
Terrorism has sky rocketed.
The boko/bandits are on the verge of capturing Kaduna and Niger you are here talking rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Only Aba Observed Sit At Home Today 5th May 2022 And Not Other SE States / I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu / This Same Shameful Pattern In Nigeria. Don't Allow It Repeat Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.