Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fx Traders Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fx Traders Guide (252 Views)

The Real Solution For FX Traders / Vix And Fx Traders In The State Of Osun Meets Here!!! / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Please guys make sure to put in the work, i see alot of newbie traders complaining of losing money just few weeks/month of joining the academy. For something that will pay you for the rest of your life please 3months-5months of dedication and commitment to mastering the craft is not too long a time. Quit chasing after peoples results and get to work Guys (make the most of demo accounts before ever investing your money in live trading)

Please and please you don't need a fortune to get into the Trading Business, as little as $10 is more than enough to get you on board. and i would advise to actually put in your money at any time along the line, no matter how small, then start with managing/growing that little to something tangible even before running into purchasing accounts from prop firms (chances are that if you can't manage little, You can't properly manage a fortune). I see a whole lot of newbies being too confident in themselves spend their hard earned money they really don't much of darshing prop firms that has got so much money.

Traders quit chasing after different Trading strategies/mentors. You would spend far too much time eventually arriving at nothing jumpimg from what seemingly works better to the next without ever gaining mastery in any (Fear not the man who has practiced 10,000kicks once, but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times)

Don't jump into my Dm thinking i Sell course as i don't, i'm just a coach that gives practical solutions to winning with whatever strategy you have got/ help newbie Traders find the right path to succeeding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2022
A few things to take into considerations Before deciding to get in the Forex Trading niche:

- if You already have a Job or a source of income don't give it up completely to focus on Trading (at least not until you start seeing consistent profit from Trading may be 6months or 1year into the Trading )
-Eradicate the mentality anyone has ever given You that Forex Trading is a Get Rich quick scheme
- Think Long Term as Trading is one skill set that will Pay you for the rest of your life
-Lookup YouTube and watch videos as there are lots of educational and informative Forex contents
-Get Yourself a Mentor cos the Journey is certainly gonna be Tough and discouraging without one.
-Take a Forex Trading Course (this will certainly do You so much Good and save you too may mistakes) this will cost You something but there's always a price to pay and trust me the price will be very much worth it.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Trading at consistent profit is truly hard.

And I’d be a liar NOT to acknowledge that fact.

But that’s the thing.

There’s a difference between hard and impossible.

It’s hard to trade at consistent profits. But it is NOT impossible.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don’t go into Trading unprepared!!!
The Forex Industry is’nt mearnt for Everyone. It will Break You 100 Times before it lets You have the Sweet Taste of its Value and Every good it Has to Offer.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
What to expect by the end of the course!!!

This is not going to make you an Expert trader by the end of the course , i am not selling you magic but this is definitely a 1000 steps to leading you in the direction.

At the end of the course you are going to See the Charts like the experts do.

Don’t get me wrong this is not going to change your life overnight ( Financial Markets Trading is not a get rich quick scheme) but it’s definitely a step to changing your life for good..

You will get to see how Less is more you really don’t have to overcomplicate things to see the kind of you results you think only happens in fantasies.

You will get to learn how simple Trading is ( Guys I said simple and not Easy)

If you do your due diligence with the information's and the strategy secret going to be taught to You in details, by the end of the course You are certainly going to start taking higher probability trades that's guaranteed to Give you more winning streaks than you can imagine.

You will get to learn how to not stay in charts all day and still endup with more loosing Trades.

You don’t have to be the one to make the mistake to learn the Lesson!!!!
This is one opportunity you should never let pass by…

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of Registering Deed Of Assignment / Pay N50,000 For An Itel Albe 1 Laptop And Get A Free Itel Mouse / The Most Difficult People To Advise Are Those Who Are High On Their Ambitions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.