Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship (15569 Views)

El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / APC: Fears Over Adamu Committee’s Request For Extension / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by hotseat: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
The consequences of imposition but euphemistically called "consensus" is beginning to take its toll on the godforsaken party.

Buhari!

U see your life?
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by 8stargeneral: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Anything that will make APC scattere is a welcomed development
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by seunmsg(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
Nobody is leaving APC. We all die here together.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by mach7(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

But wasn't this man also Tinubu's man?
No he wasn't. Adamu was Buhari's candidate
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Kingozymandias(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2022
mach7:
No he wasn't. Adamu was Buhari's candidate

Oh my.. now I understand. Thank you for taking time to respond and clarify.. to be frank ever since my people where denied the zoning I haven't been following up the news .
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Btruth: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
But I thought Adamu was BAT's candidate? Sorry what exactly is the issue ? Someone with a deeper understanding of this crisis should pls enlighten me
Thank you In advance
me too don't understand again ooo. APC with many troubles.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by ButterBurger: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Different selfish interests in play.
The problem is... Too many people wants to be president to be untouchable after long years of stealing from public funds.
Nigeria will soon end.
New nations will begin. Who go remain go remain
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Charly68: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Indeed if God does not want APC to return to power , the party will colapse on them .. Nigerian are suffering why APC executives are laughing and smiling .. they seems not to understand that their style of governance have impoverish the nation to the extent that our youths have resorted to criminalities to survive.. The devil is the one engaging the since their fathers have abandoned them . So sad that the so called Mesiah could not meet the yearnings of his followers
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by dogooder: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2022
WebWriter:
Hmmm ok.

Hi guys,
I am a content writer that specialize on the tech niche.
Kindly note that I'm taking offers at the moment.
Thanks
How much do you charge for an article of 1000 words minmum?
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Salvador1: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This shouldn't be news naa, some APC members have already started moving to SDP while some are porting to PDP.

It is rumored that SDP is reserving his Presidential ticket for Broda Ahmed, should he failed in his bid under APC
huncle tinubu the jagabandit is incoming SDP presidential candidate.
Isha Allah.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Normal during election time cool
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Salvador1: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Honestly yes I am guilty , especially since everyone refused to zone presidency to my people, I sort of stopped reading about the electi8amd just skim headlines.
But wasn't this man also Tinubu's man?
adamu and Tinubu are like oil and water they can never mixed together.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Advocate500: 8:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
But I thought Adamu was BAT's candidate? Sorry what exactly is the issue ? Someone with a deeper understanding of this crisis should pls enlighten me
Thank you In advance
George Akume is BAT preferred candidate his urchins have been promoting him on this forum, Tinubu have lost a lot of stake in the APC structure, his urchins are banking on intimidation and blackmail to get the ticket.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by jrusky(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Good for them let the party scatter I no send.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Whatshallido: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm expecting thiefnibu to leave APC, because i know he will not accept consensus candidate.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by CBARRY1: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
With the country's situation since 29th may 2015 to date , only GOD can't be thrown into a state of confusion.
Oh God have mercy on us and deliver us from the hands of these evil people , though we didn't deserve your mercy but remember the promise of salvation through Jesus Christ and heal our one and only country, Nigeria, in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Wblord: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by MyMouth(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Let's see if Tinubu and his supporters will accept Buhari’s choice for presidential candidate like they did when he announced Adamu
That will be impossible! Apc has always had it's chairman through that process but u see presidencial primaries, na through election. Alot of people are angry including the governors, everyone is jus waiting for primaries, make buhari not jus fall him hand by trying that shi.t because, it won't work
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by hisexcellency34: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
From what played out at the convention, it is clear Buhari no send anybody
MyMouth:

That will be impossible! Apc has always had it's chairman through that process but u see presidencial primaries, na through election. Alot of people are angry including the governors, everyone is jus waiting for primaries, make buhari not jus fall him hand by trying that shi.t because, it won't work
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by WebWriter: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2022
dogooder:

How much do you charge for an article of 1000 words minmum?

#3 per word
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by HRMK: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2022
that is obvious!Buhari has finished APC!!
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by WATCHOVER(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Lovenorth:
North must produce the next president Insha Allah
Na Christian South turn
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Lovenorth: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Na Christian South turn
Go and tell that to the northern electorates
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by WATCHOVER(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Lovenorth:

Go and tell that to the northern electorates
If South unites, North can't win, sentiment aside
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Lovenorth: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:

If South unites, North can't win, sentiment aside
Go and unite the South so that Tinubu will be president of Nigeria another win for us grin
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by adekolaelect(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Let's see if Tinubu and his supporters will accept Buhari’s choice for presidential candidate like they did when he announced Adamu
Na Tinubu mater go kill this one .Do you know the that the disision of biased reconciliation favoured oyetola Tinubus choice ? Oga na personal hatred for Tinubu make you read without understanding ,Talk without thinking and seen but not recognise .
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by nairavsdollars(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
i cant understand all the jargons you typed here
adekolaelect:
Na Tinubu mater go kill this one .Do you know the that the disision of biased reconciliation favoured oyetola Tinubus choice ? Oga na personal hatred for Tinubu make you read without understanding ,Talk without thinking and seen but not recognise .
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by adekolaelect(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
i cant understand all the jargons you typed here
yes you can't when hatred and bitterness has dominated your sense of reasoning.
Re: Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship by Shikini: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Yep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives / Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.