Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Is My Outlook Email Not Working, And How Can I Fix It? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Why Is My Outlook Email Not Working, And How Can I Fix It? (131 Views)

Looking Forward To Changing My Roadrunner Email Not Working / InSamsung Note 9.(Factory Unlocked)..7pcs (40k off!!!)..sold outlook for / Where Can I Fix Samsung S8 Plus Screen And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Outlook Email Not Working, And How Can I Fix It? by davidjones64619(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2022
There are multiple reasons that can lead to Outlook email not working and a number of ways it can go wrong. Maybe your Outlook will raise some issues when you are working on it because you've encountered a bug. To remove it you need to give an update, or similarly, an update may have errored and you need to have it fixed.

Here are the steps that you need to follow if you want to fix it:
In Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016, you have to choose a File.
You have to choose an Account Settings option if you want to open Account Settings.
Move to your Email tab, select your profile, and then select the Repair option.
Follow the given instructions given in the wizard, and when you're done, restart Outlook.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Remove Channels From Roku / Touch, 4k Screen I7 2gb Graphics Dell Precision M3800 16gb 256gb Checkout / Learn How To Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.