Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How I Earn A Minimum Of 5k Daily In This Present Nigerian Hardship... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn A Minimum Of 5k Daily In This Present Nigerian Hardship... (421 Views)

Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn A Minimum Of 5k Daily In This Present Nigerian Hardship... by Digixtreme: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Greetings Everyone,
I want to show you how I make atleast extra 5k daily using my mobile phone from my comfort zone.

In todays present Nigeria, and rising hardship, it won't be out of place to have an extra source of income, for this reason I have decided to share with you this simple way I make extra income.

Who Am I.
I'm an Information Marketer with over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Web Development. I have recorded huge success in promoting several brands online as well as training hundreds of individuals in the area of Digital Marketing.

Back to the business of the day...
How I make atleast 5k daily

Have You Heard Of PLR Products?
If yes, then I'm sure you know this is a very simple online business to do, only that a lot of you would not be happy with me for exposing this online business secret.

What is PLR?
PLR simply means Private Label Rights. This means that you can buy a PLR product and have the exclusive rights to make it your own, making it look like you are the original creator of the product. I'm sure a lot of you have seen posts on social media about online courses about Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Blogging and the list goes on and on. Many of these courses you see online are PLR products.

One of the best things about selling online is that it can often mean you get to skip a lot of the ground work that is normally involved in designing and selling a product. That means that you can avoid having to create a product from scratch, having to spend thousands on marketing campaigns, or having to manufacture physical goods. It has never been easier for anyone to decide they want to start making money and then begin making sales from the comfort of their own home.

Practically this is how I make extra cash daily. I make from 5k - 10k on an average daily.

This is the simple steps you need to take...

Step 1.
Locate the PLR product you want to sell. Make sure there is an audience for that product. My advice don't go for the ones with soo much competition like Affiliate Marketing and the likes.

Step 2.
Customize your PLR Product to fit your brand.

Step 3.
Set up your sales page.

Step 4.
Make use of social media ads.

With this information, you can start earning today once you implement.
This is a business model that requires no technical skills and that anyone can use. There is no need for programming, video editing or even advanced search engine optimization.

Google is your friend you can do your research.

Incase you don't have the time to do your research online, I have put together an e-book to help you understand everything about this e-business.

For only N1,000, you will benefit from my over 10 years of experience in Information Marketing and selling PLR Products.

Here’s just a few things you will discover through the e-book:

• Where to find the best PLR products

• What different types of licenses mean and what you need to look for

• How to pick the right products that will sell the best

• How to customize products to help them fit your brand

• How to face competition that is selling the exact same thing!

• How to set up your sales page

• How to process orders

• How to build a mailing list • How to scale your business • And much more!

Don't miss this opportunity to start earning right away.

This is NO GIMMICKS

Download Now

Re: How I Earn A Minimum Of 5k Daily In This Present Nigerian Hardship... by Digixtreme: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Earning online has never been easier

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyer In Lagos / I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea / Scrap BARGE(S) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.