Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Technical Operators Needed For A FMCG Company In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Operators Needed For A FMCG Company In Lagos (173 Views)

Please Help. I Need A FMCG Sales Job / I.T STUDENTS : I.T Students Needed In A FMCG Company In Lagos / How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Operators Needed For A FMCG Company In Lagos by nvestormal: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Mactay Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the job role below.

Job Title: Technical Operator
Job Location: Lagos
Sector: FMCG

Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect parts to specifications and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications
- Operate and maintain complicated factory machinery
- Maintain and monitor the machine to make sure it functions properly
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of machines
- Operate / monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops

Requirements:
- OND/ HND/ BSc in related or field Electrical, Trade Test 1,2,3
- At least 1-year of work experience in the FMCG sector
- Basic knowledge of autonomous maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Troubleshooting skills
- Machine operations and maintenance

complete the form in the link below to apply
https://forms.gle/3oLk9MKSzJaWbSEt9

(1) (Reply)

Credit And Loan Officer At Culminate Consulting / Front Desk Executive / Linkedin Made Easy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.