Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Are You Finding It Difficult To Get Fashion Materials? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You Finding It Difficult To Get Fashion Materials? (165 Views)

Top Must Get Fashion Ebooks @ Discounted Rate / Get Fashion Inspired / Fashion Materials For Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Difficult To Get Fashion Materials? by Solomonike(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello Narialand Forum!

Are you finding it difficult to get a preferred fashion materials? I think you have come to a conclusion of the situation.

E-commerce and Internet have made life easy when it to trading.

My name is Uche Solomon, I'm a fashion-designer and an Aba based citizen who renders possible help to people for easy trade transactions. Your location will not prevent you from doing your passionate business due to how to get the required materials.

If you live in Nigeria or across Nigeria and you need fashion materials such as:

Fabric (of all kinds)
Tailoring materials ( lining, thread, nidle, pocketine, zip, tailoring gum, manual tailoring equipment etc.)

Contact us @ https:///09060795887
For your preferred materials.

Our service and integrity count. You first!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bulk Sublimation Band T-shirt From Oasis Sublimation In USA / Cath Front Tie Crop Top And Owon's Denim Skirt / Latest African Print Fashion & Styles| #bazin Riche African Print Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.