Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Hurtful Words President Buhari Said Against Nigeria Youth For Destroying The Nat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurtful Words President Buhari Said Against Nigeria Youth For Destroying The Nat (154 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Deletes The Lies He Said Against Peter Obi After He Was Caught / National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated / Goodluck Jonathan.....may Allah Forgive Me For All I Said Against You In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurtful Words President Buhari Said Against Nigeria Youth For Destroying The Nat by Cypha6(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Nigeria Government and President of Nigeria talked about the destruction of The national stadium at Abuja, the President made his satisfaction know and he said a lot of hurtful words against Nigeria Youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN2hcFFWI0o

Re: Hurtful Words President Buhari Said Against Nigeria Youth For Destroying The Nat by Sergio104(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
grin

As usual he will say all Nigerian youths are lazy cheesy........Sergio excluded
Re: Hurtful Words President Buhari Said Against Nigeria Youth For Destroying The Nat by everythinggirly(f): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2022
But jokes apart, they acted very foolishly, they should have used that strength to destroy Aso rock and see the repercussions.

These are the categories of what he's calling lazy youths instead of violent youths.

Contact me for your writing services!

(1) (Reply)

What Synonyms Fits My Expression Best Apart From To Get Around / Prayers Of The Church Have Kept Me -gov Ortom / If Pdp Gives The Tickets To Atiku Is A Free Ride For Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.