Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Reflection 67: Hidden Roses Of Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 67: Hidden Roses Of Love (117 Views)

How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 67: Hidden Roses Of Love by MyCatholicLife: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2022

Some acts of love are meant to be shared only between lovers. Acts of the utmost intimacy and self-giving are precious gifts of love shared in the secrecy of a relationship of love. This is also the case with our love of God. We should regularly look for ways to express our most profound love of God in ways that are known only to Him. In return, God will lavish merciful graces upon us, interiorly, known to us alone. These mutual exchanges of love are powerfully transforming to a soul and the source of the greatest delight (See Diary #239).

Reflect, today, upon the intimacy of your relationship with our merciful God. Do you take great delight in showering Him with Your love? Do you do so, regularly, in the secrecy of your heart. And do you open yourself to the countless ways that God bestows these graces of love upon you?

Lord, may my interior acts of love for You be as a rose I place before Your Divine Heart. May I delight in offering You my love and may I rejoice, always, in the secret and profound ways that You lavish Your love upon me. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3RWQicYk0

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Keep Labouring For God – CAC President / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2022 / My Eyes Were Opened To See This Vision About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.