Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Jamb And Pume Issues. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb And Pume Issues. (1212 Views)

Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2011
1. For those of you who wish to change their institutions and courses, bear in mind that you only have access to edit your institutions and courses only and not state or any other data.
2. The price for the scratch card ranges from N2,500 to N3,000 at the jamb office depending on the jamb office.
3. For those of you who have witheld results, continue forwarding your complaints to the jamb office and hope for the best.
4. Dates for pume for the various schools have not been officialy announced, the updates will come up here at the right time.
5. Do not depend solemnly on past questions for the pume, combine it and read like you did during jamb and even harder.
6. For further questions, details and assistance, kindly drop it here for anybody to help you or meet me on 2go. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2011
For those you with "no result yet" problem, kindly recall to remember:
1. If you did you thumb printing very well or at all.
2. If you made any mistake during your registration.
3. If the system you used during jamb registration has a JVE database.
4. If you did your registration during the deadlines.
5. If you forget to supply your data very well to the jamb site or omitted anything during the registration.
6. If you were not the person that did your registration, ask the person that did it if he or she actualy did the registeration properly or not or simply deceived. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by nippa: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2011
Plz tel us wia 2 get ds form in asaba and hw we can go abt it plz. Tnx
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2011
nippa:

Plz tel us wia 2 get ds form in asaba and hw we can go abt it plz. Tnx
Jamb office is located at USONIA ST. ASABA. Get it and send it to me if you cant do it though its simple just like jamb registration, even simplier.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by oyewizzy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
education/CRS
219 in jamb
mathe c6
eng c5
yor b3
crs c6
econ c6
any chance for me?,
pls calculate it for me bosss,
am for UNAD and UI>>>
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2011
oye.wizzy:

education/CRS
219 in jamb
mathe c6
eng c5
yor b3
crs c6
econ c6
any chance for me?,
pls calculate it for me bosss,
am for UNAD and UI>>>
Your point is 39.9 approximately 40%. So i dont realy know your chance in UI until they bring out their cutoff marks. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Edaski(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
pls help me the jamb i wrote jamb only realese two of my paper.and i dont know where to reach jamb people to complain.post ume is fast coming.pls give me their number or e mail THANKS
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
Edaski:

pls help me the jamb i wrote jamb only realese two of my paper.and i dont know where to reach jamb people to complain.post ume is fast coming.pls give me their number or e mail THANKS
Which state are you so that i will know the particular address i will give you? or check one of my threads where i listed the addresses of various jamb offices in different states. You can also meet me on 2go with my username for more details on how to follow it up via the window. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Oaktree(m): 2:36am On Jul 27, 2011
@Darwine
Can i still purchase d change of course and school scratch card and make changes on my school and course now (30-07-2011) ? or is d chance to make changes valid? if yes till b4,after or when?
Are there Banks where i can get the card from in Lagos?
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2011
Oaktree:

@Darwine
Can i still purchase d change of course and school scratch card and make changes on my school and course now (30-07-2011) ? or is d chance to make changes valid? if yes till b4,after or when?
Are there Banks where i can get the card from in Lagos?
Change of institution or courses has ended. I think the only options you have now is either you go on with the school you chose and do school inter-transfer after your first year if the two schools involved do that or go to another lower school or another school that dosnt need jamb. You can still meet me on 2go for details. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
Get comprehensive and well solved pume past questions of the following schools at our office or via our agents: UNIZIK, UNN, UNILAG, ANSU, LASU, OAU, UNIBEN AND UNIPORT.
Regardless of where you are, distance is not the problem, we have agents in different cities. Simply call or meet us on 2go for delivery arrangements. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 3:17am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
Darwine:

Get comprehensive and well solved pume past questions of the following schools at our office or via our agents: UNIZIK, UNN, UNILAG, ANSU, LASU, OAU, UNIBEN AND UNIPORT.
Regardless of where you are, distance is not the problem, we have agents in different cities. Simply call or meet us on 2go for delivery arrangements. Goodluck.
Also apply for the staff quota form for the above listed schools regardless of your jamb score.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
Application for quota forms for admission ends soonest, quickly apply for yours now and pay for the admission after seeing your name in the admission lists. Goodluck.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Odunnu: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2011
Atleast people are beginning to see you for who you really are - a fraudster.
Stop all these antics, go get busy legally and secure ur old age and future now that you are stil a youth.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Atleast people are beginning to see you for who you really are - a fraudster.
Stop all these antics, go get busy legally and secure your old age and future now that you are stil a youth.
You got your mouth, so you are permitted to say anything with it miss MOD. Atleast, since i have been helping people with jamb, pume and admission, no one has ever come up with any evidence that he or she has been scammed by me. I help people who need it, if it gets to your nerves or if you dont like it when people get what they want using what they have, thats your problem, not mine and please keep your pretendous advice to yourself because you are wasting your saliva. I guess you can ban me if you wish but before doing that, allow those am helping that need it to say so. Thank you.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Odunnu: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2011
Name just two Nlndrs you've helped.
Nobody would say you'v defrauded them because nobody wants your 'services', believes or contacts you. You know what you are upto and we all do too. Go get a job!
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2011
You expect me to mention names of those that have been favoured by my "runs" here? you ought to be smatter than this. You should also ask the those in the high offices in academics, business, politics, etc to mention names of those that they put in high places or benefit from them via "IM" If you were one of my candidates and i mention your name in order to show proof, would you clap for me or feel otherwise? Just let those who believe they cant make it get it with what they have. You know what am saying too. Thanks.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Odunnu: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2011
If what I am into is legal, I dont mind my name being mentioned. You are a fraudster and you dont have anything to offer. Funny thing is, no Nlnder is interested in you any more, stop distracting us. Go get a job!
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Serendipity: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2011
Darwine's daftness and ureasonable obtuseness is ever infernal.
The worst is that his decoys are atavistic and betrays his not-so smartness.
Re: Jamb And Pume Issues. by Darwine(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
Serendipity:

Lwkmd!
Serendipity:

Lwkmd!

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Gateway Polytechnic 4 Everybody Even If U Score Below 170 / Uniabuja Direct Entry / Supplementary Admission Form For Oou..is Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.