Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release (302 Views)

Sanitary Pads Should Be Free. – Davido’s Babymama, Chioma / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release by Jenniferchuma10: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Popular Afto beat singer, Davido has reacted to the release of his bestie and celebrity barman, Pascal Okechukwu, aka Cubana Chief Priest from the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

"My bestie is free"- Davido rejoices over cubana chief priest's release

Davido disclosed via his Instagram story that his best friend is free.

Cubana Chief Priest was arrested for alleged money laundering and tax fraud. He was whisked at the Lagos airport on Thursday last week.

The anti-graft agency confirmed his arrest, but refused to give details.

Speaking after his release, the celebrity barman took to his Instagram, saying he has been tested okay by the EFCC.

He wrote;

“EFCC tested Ok,Thank You family, I will never forget. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, make Una resend all my birthday wishes.”

Reacting, Davido, took to his Instagram, he wrote: “My bestie is free!! @cubana_chiefpriest.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/my-bestie-is-free-davido-rejoices-over-cubana-chief-priests-release/

Re: My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
My mind is telling me they’ll still arrest him again
Re: My Bestie Is Free”- Davido Rejoices Over Cubana Chief Priest’s Release by Dankovich1: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
The way I wan take hustle for money now ehh, if EFCC never invite me come their headquarter for Abuja I no go stop.

(1) (Reply)

Pocolee React As Kwaku The Travel By Black Sherif Beat Shatta Wale Song / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities With Best Leg Work Skills 2022 / You Allowed Your Pride To Stop You From Dating Me”- Uche Maduagwu Slams DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.