Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? (27689 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by carl90(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
I never pay to go to viewing centre.
I prefer going to a bar,sipping my bottle(s) of beer,and watching football matches.
Viewing centre,my foot !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by toprealman: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:

It's usually boring watching football ⚽ matches at home.

There will be no hyping and trolling that makes it fun...
It is not.....you can combine it with other task like online ish.
Nigerians like noise
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by SledgeHammerer: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
People still dey go viewing centres these days?
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Heterodox(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:

Trolling is fun?

Chai...no wonder there are mental issues everywhere
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Olam09(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
I stream all matches on my phone free without charges.. all i need is 2gb data..

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by aminusodiq(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:
Here, viewing centres charge #200 for all champions league matches and premier league/La liga star matches (like Chelsea vs Man U; El classico)...and #150 for normal premier league matches.

The 'posh' ones (with plastic chairs instead of bench; ceiling, wall and standing fans) charge #500 for regular and#1500 for VIP

Over to you, Nairalanders...
ordinary March 150 ... ucl 200

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by aminusodiq(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Here, 70naira for any other league and 100naira for champions
na benue u dey shocked
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Olam09(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heterodox:
Trolling is fun?

Chai...no wonder there are mental issues everywhere

Na bantering i sabi am as no be troll..
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by udoka1987: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
70n in normal match 80n for star games.. @Lokoja kogi state although all viewing center has different prices..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by prinsam30: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
ShedrachU:

Statistically, your own body odour follow for the body odour you perceive.

bros I know myself, I prepare well b4 going there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by PastorFire: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
What is wrong with watching it in my house?
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by otabuko(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:

This assertions old fashioned. I've never seen who can afford comfort go for suffering.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Udemzy05: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omo I no fit remember the last time I go viewing centre oo.

It's either I stream online or watch highlights later if I'm very busy.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Since dey raise it to #100,I stop watching football,I only check LiveScore
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Bash92(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
How I suddenly lost so much interest in football still surprises me till date. I used to be an ardent footballer lover back then. Now I don’t even watch big games also. By the way, I’m a Barca Fan but I can’t name any player there today. grin grin grin
Same here, mine is due to work and making money. The players am going to watch are already rich, so me sef must work hard and make money. But i do watch online some weekends, when i have the time and enough data to burn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by BobPRESS5(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Price is 100 before Buhari happened to them and they changed it to #200 for all matches now! undecided undecided
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by drLammy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
It's #200 here in my area Abuja, flat rate. whether premier League or champions League..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by CorperKola: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
prinsam30:
one joint for my area na 500 ooo, a seat per person, with small distance inbetween the chairs, chilling AC, a chilled bottle of small Coke for everyone, clean toilet to ease ursef, and the hall is divided into 4places, each 80inches TV, for important teams like chelshit, Man u, Man chitty, Barcelona or Madrid or looserful, sit in ur comfort zone, watch ur game peacefully.

Anyway, I go there once in a while, my normal place I do go to is just 100 bux buh that place smell like hell with different kinds of body odor, I dey always maintain the front seat to avoid those things
You are mad for renaming all those teams by urself
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Pharaohny: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Naaa mumu dey watch for DSTV
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Okobola146: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Me pay for viewing centre? dem dey craze?dem no dey look face ni?
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Thryphosa(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
#100 here but most time I stream matches on my phone when I don't feel like going out.
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Quim2: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Here, 70naira for any other league and 100naira for champions

Where is Here?
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by iampeterben(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
N100 before I left Naija
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Koachie: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
N70 for my area, both Champions League and other league matches
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by yetunsbay(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
sheanzy:
I can't use My money and pay to be perceiving all kinds of smells in the name of I want to watch match.

I watch my game at the comfort of my house,if theirs no light I start my generator. Simple!
lol. You term that smell ?

Don't worry, six feet underground Una go know what's up.

I pray you and I...... everyone have long life
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Spherical77(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
How I suddenly lost so much interest in football still surprises me till date. I used to be an ardent footballer lover back then. Now I don’t even watch big games also. By the way, I’m a Barca Fan but I can’t name any player there today. grin grin grin
I'm also an ardent football lovers but lost interest along the line wink

I'm a Barca fans also, neither can i name 5 players in the team nor their first 11 grin wink

I wonder what could be the cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Pussyassnigger: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nah #100 for our side for Akure but i no dey pay because dem no dey ask cultist for money
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Duru009(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
I use the 200 naira buy 1 gig of data and enjoy the match on my phone without stress.....
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Blazadenise(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Used go to view center use to be 100naira per match, but like 9months now, I enjoy football with my wife and kids, in fact my wife can comfortably mention all barca starting 11..this is someone that hate football before now grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by prinsam30: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
CorperKola:
You are mad for renaming all those teams by urself

cheesy cheesy grin grin
see pyainment
Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by Sirmikky1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ademola47:
Here, viewing centres charge #200 for all champions league matches and premier league/La liga star matches (like Chelsea vs Man U; El classico)...and #150 for normal premier league matches.

The 'posh' ones (with plastic chairs instead of bench; ceiling, wall and standing fans) charge #500 for regular and#1500 for VIP

Over to you, Nairalanders...

₦500 to watch ball...that's nice

Where I'll just buy one bottled water at Gulliver, relax on a plastic chair and watch two matches simultaneously.
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? by AK481(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
paulolee:
500 for star matches n 200 for regular in lagos were i stay
with confirm Ac blowing ur life n unlimited sockets to charge ur fone, d guy de even share cold drinks n beer for the first 20 people to sit for dt star match
How much be a bottle of beer for joint ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire & Miracle Football Club (MOF) Nearly Won Nigeria's Top League / Odion Ighalo Celebrates His Mother, Shares Adorable Photos With Her / Villarreal Award Samuel Chukwueze As Best Breakout Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.