Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) (33556 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Caleycashh: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:
stop jungle justice you Nigerians won't listen.

THIS WHY THE LORD IS PUNISHING THIS NATION WITH FAMINE, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GAVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY A CREATURE HE MOULDED OUT OF SAND ..

Earth[sand] maybe cursing at us because of what we do to it. by burying juju, spilling blood, burying someone alive e. t. c.
Did you read where it stated there victim was confirmed dead in the hospital!?... they deserve such death!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by 1sherlockHolmes: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
roasting fellow humans alive because they steal chaii the level of poverty in africa has turn everyone into a zombie
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by bankyblue(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

THIS WHY THE LORD IS PUNISHING THIS NATION WITH FAMINE, BECAUSE HE DIDN'T GAVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY A CREATURE HE MOULDED OUT OF SAND ..

Earth[sand] maybe cursing at us because of what we do to it. by burying juju, spilling blood, burying someone alive e. t. c.

U don't know what u are saying....
I stay in that community, I know the evil this guys do, so if for once this happened to few of them....it will be a great lesson to others

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by iDice: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
YoungLionken:
With the way the country is, jungle justice for thieves,bandits, kidnappers, etc. Is better than civil Justice...

Swrs brother

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by osaigbovo16(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol, you dey mind the aunty?
Emuforlife1:
Keep quiet. Do you know how many lives these bastards have wasted b4 karma happened. This is the best deterrance to those emotionless animals (The bikeman probably have a young family at home he is struggling to cater for).
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Ekaka1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Barbaric backward people...they should be holding their lame govt responsible for the waves of banditary and terrorist attacks against them rather than this jungle justice against poor people like them
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm pleased with this news.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by ekukeku(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

Earth[sand] maybe cursing at us because of what we rdo to it. by burying juju, spilling blood, burying someone alive e. t. c.

Dis ur comment is enough for a sane human to digest..
I pray God should just shower his blessings on us all...amen
With d look of tins & all d presidential aspirant
Walahi... Same set of people again & again
Same faulty structure, same ideology
LORD COME DOWN & HELP OUR SITUATION
W R PRAYING FOR A GOOD LEADER TO LEAD US TO OUR PROMISE LAND
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Keep quiet. Do you know how many lives these bastards have wasted b4 karma happened. This is the best deterrance to those emotionless animals (The bikeman probably have a young family at home he is struggling to cater for).

That's it Jare my brother i love your responds
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Goodbadbowy419: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Before you start your yeye pity, remember the guy dem hit hammer for head ohh
I don read stup*d comments here
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Kingso23: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
The problem now is that the number of okada curently in suleja is too much because all other okadas displaced from the other 12 l.g.a of niger state have all gathered is sule and trying to work and understand the area so it consquently cause suleja to be overcrowded with bikes

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by martinslaura: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Emuforlife1:

I suport u dear. Good for them. Did u read that they killed the owner of the bike they stole?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Emuforlife1:
jungle justice isn't the solution that's why we have police and correctional centres...
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by micflo28(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
We spill innocent bloods and expect a working nation. In all this mob attacks, is it that even few people with conscience cannot restrain others from getting to this length? A suspect and you killed him. How do you want God to judge you after life, I guess he will send you direct to hell without fair hearing. Kill only when it is necessary and certain the person killed or took another’s life, not over petty things.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by ellizy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

What have you drank again?
But your Lord has encourages hitting an innocent head with hammer.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by bluefilm: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Eben91: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

So u did not read what they did?
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Alonso91(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Chaiiii. What a way to die
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
I love the instant karma

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by engrfaruq(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beseech:

Certainly not for them.

I wonder when Nigerians as a people will understand that life is sacred and as such, it is not theirs to take.

Very simple equation, when the thieves understand that life is sacred and as such, it is not theirs to take. Imagine hitting an innocent motorcyclist who's trying to make ends meet with a hammer, killing him in the process.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Eagban(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2022
TheWolfen:
I wish it was terrorist they caught and burnt. I won't bother.

People should let police take care of thieves.
Say no to jungle justice
Hammering someone to death looks like terrorism to me.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Karlosorji(m): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2022
If you want to know how bad bike men can be try to touch their own and see how they will round you up
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Gval123: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Leave these guys alone, face ur governor and senators. na hungry thief be these ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by iampeterben(m): 3:06am On Apr 06, 2022
In as much as I hate jungle justice but this serves this two thieves right.
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by Poiu11: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin
Re: Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) by anonimi: 3:29am On Apr 06, 2022
fran6co:
Painful death, but this thieves no de hear sha

Why should these thieves hear when 200 million Nigerians are busy hailing the thieves who are political office holders?
Looters who should create jobs for the people that pay a comparable wage to the total package of the legisLooters and execuThieves in the federal, state and local governments?
We don't even sack the politicians when they fail to deliver their campaign promises, and basic things like water, roads, free education for all children, electricity, healthcare etc as we do for football coaches/managers. Why are we such 200 million mumus of Lagbaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets / LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.