Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Am In The UK The First 1.5k People That First Subscribe For Me Will Get Reward&£ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am In The UK The First 1.5k People That First Subscribe For Me Will Get Reward&£ (231 Views)

Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Recharge Card Is The New Crude Oil (top Up & Get Reward) / Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In The UK The First 1.5k People That First Subscribe For Me Will Get Reward&£ by happyfam10000: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kindly subscribe � to my YouTube channel am trying to build it,first 1.5k will receive reward from me travel info education in uk,dating english ladies and life in general �� also watch all my video share likes and comments,Guys kindly pls hit the subscribe button to help your brother am in the UK and also I have some info that could you regarding travel to UK,Share like comments and subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThyPW2pPvs ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHGvt3Kcdc
Re: Am In The UK The First 1.5k People That First Subscribe For Me Will Get Reward&£ by chatinent: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
What does it have to do with you being in the UK, please? Is it a qualification to be trusted?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Receives Backslash For Saying Actresses Make More Money From Banging / I Made This Vfx Video On My Android Phone / Do Not Use Your Generator In Rain Without Reading This Guide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.