Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated (54341 Views)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by JOMAX: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
sematec:
Putin what did you gain from the war?

He gained nothing but lost everything and made NATO stronger. Even Ukraine is stronger and better equipped now than before plus the porosity of Russian army has been exposed to the world. All they can brag about now is nuclear weapons of mass destruction of which they are not the only possesor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Obainomilano: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Whoever is supporting the ukrainians or the Americans in this war is simply another slave tied zombie who do not understand that the United States of America is the biggest hypocrite in the world ...read about the Cuba missle crisis and get back to me on why Ukraine should have Americans as allies when Cuba an American independent nation chose to be allied millitary with Russia ...the United States invaded Cuba and almost triggered a nuclear war... whoever is supporting the ukrainians or Americans will remain a puppet till the end of their miserable lives ...I ain't a fan of Russia but zelensky should be sanctioned for playing war games with the lives of innocent ukrainians#orator#

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by frowland(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
All Russian assets in western country's be sold and given to Ukraine to rebuild the country!

Nairaland is the wrong channel to send this command.
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by ken045501: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes o Ukraine is wining online , Russia wining offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by BobbieZion(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

Same way all USA, UK and France assets around the world should be sold and give to all the countries that have destroyed.

Without NATO war in Libya, Nigeria and west Africa wouldn’t be facing massive Terrorists problem.
France came to Mali and looted all Mali golds.

Maybe it’s time for Africans to wake up but since we have only looters as leaders then we are still like slaves.

Chop knuckle......
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Atk1nson(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
HYDEEE:
Decades worth of development turned to rubble. It will take Ukraine a very long time to bounce back from this calamity.

Japan and Germany came out from ww2 more battered than ukraine. In less than 10 years, they were among the leading global economies. Russia on the other hand will suffered the consequence of sanctions and corporate exists for years to come.

And dont be too sure the US and EU will allow russia access to its assets after the war. the worst russia can do is to hold on to whatever assets and companies they have in russia...russia loses big time either way

Germany has already nationalized the german arm of gazprom, Uk is also contemplating the same. There are more russian assets in the EU and US than there are EU and US assets in russia.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
If I were Ukrainians, I'd send some missiles into Russia and destroy their cities too. You just can't come destroy my cities like this and go back home to enjoy yours. Nothing like fear for Russia again, we have seen their worst so we die here.

Nukes.
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Pastorsmile: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Has Putin exhausted all his overated weaponry?
He should just continue to kill and destroy unarmed civilians.
Mr world power indeed!
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by panifid(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
This got me worried. The retreat appears strategic. It is a likely precursor to a tactical nuclear strike.
Could they be evacuating their troops before the attack ?
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Gaggii: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Aljazeera

cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

Some Nigerians still prefer the place to their country
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Tomilola360: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
not even as beautiful as Syria or Afghanistan undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by DerrickzB: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
If I were Ukrainians, I'd send some missiles into Russia and destroy their cities too. You just can't come destroy my cities like this and go back home to enjoy yours. Nothing like fear for Russia again, we have seen their worst so we die here.

Hehehe!! The worse is yet to come!! Russia ha achieved 80% of their aim!! They have crippled Ukraine’s armed forces!! That was their plan all along, now they want to liberate the DPR and LPR.. watch out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Jungleluv5: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Scraped metal dey for sale
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by jaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin lies, photoshop, Ukraine is winning

Russia retreated and their economy is at the bottom of the ocean wirh the titanic. I think Russia is winning this one.
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Bigchristo: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin retreated? shocked
Can you imagine..so after all the fighting and hype Putin couldn't capture kyiv? shocked grin

Putin puppet must be so painted right now.. grin
Let me repeat it so everyone can see..
Putin will never achieve his evil motive against Ukraine and the world.. cheesy
Your sense won’t let you understand what is called ceasefire deal, na to come here type rubbish una Dey do, Russia still occupied Donbass territories and they’ve conducted referendum those guys aren’t joining Ukraine anymore Putin has successfully liberated them to join Russia, I hope this one not pain you sha? grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by zionstaar75: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
shogsman:

How stupid are you really, ukraine asked for a retreat as part of Thier negotiation to show good faith, Russia agreed yet some slowpoke like you is wailing
you're the slowpoke guy, have u asked yourself why he retreated?his economic team has shown him the grim picture of the economic collapse of Russia if the war continues and his rubble for gas daydreaming has collapsed like a pack of cards before his eyes!no winner here though, Ukraine and Russia both lost this one

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Visasolution048: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hehehe!! The worse is yet to come!! Russia ha achieved 80% of itsim!! They have crippled Ukraine’s armed forces!! That was their plan all along, now they want to liberate the DPR and LPR.. watch out
80% of their aim indeed...
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Bigchristo: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nonexisting:
Then The entire Ukraine will turn dust, be like say you nor know what Russia can do
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Bigchristo: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
zionstaar75:
you're the slowpoke guy, have u asked yourself why he retreated?his economic team has shown him the grim picture of the economic collapse of Russia if the war continues and his rubble for gas daydreaming has collapsed like a pack of cards before his eyes!no winner here though, Ukraine and Russia both lost this one
Abeg shut up your mouth, they adhered to the ceasefire deal to reduce the aggressive attacks on Ukraine they still occupy Donbass territories even conducted a referendum to cut out such region to be Russia territories
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Visasolution048: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
MoIbrahim:
Continue deceiving yourself as Zelensky is being deceived into foolishly making his homeland the Russia-West battle field. Continue!

My question is always if you were Zelenski.What would have done?? Fold your arms for Russians to take over your country..

Or you won't take a stand as a president because of the decision of another man Whoa is a president of another country .??
Like tell me I want to know...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by railone(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nova1988:

Last talk in Istanbul, turkey. Didn't amount to anything? Fear God bro.

Fear God bro doesn't counter the point, does it!?
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Maxxim: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Chai see metal scrap everywhere for aboki.s to strip and scavenge...make dem for leave our manhole cover and metal drainage grid alone.
Most of them no dey useful, those are made of titanium not iron steel, in most cases they're buried underwater
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Funny enough after this war and Ukraine starts rebuilding, Their country will still be 10x better than the useless Country called Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by seunny4lif(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Theunbothered:

What year did Boko Haram start bombing?
Did BH have same power now in 2010?
Mali problem became big problem in 2011 after the death of Gadaffi
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin lies, photoshop, Ukraine is winning
Putin urchins don’t read beyond headlines.
Do you even understand what message the article was passing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Caseless: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Merisbankie:

Who later begged for agreement
Putin achieved his evil aims
I even read that there was a peace move by Russia towards Ukraine before the war started, but Zelensky declined because he felt the west is with him. Now they have left him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Caseless: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Visasolution048:

My question is always if you were Zelenski.What would have done?? Fold your arms for Russians to take over your country..

Or you won't take a stand as a president because of the decision of another man Whoa is a president of another country .??
Like tell me I want to know...
If I was Zelensky, I'll make sure the war doesn't start in the first place. The west goaded him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Visasolution048: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Caseless:
If I was Zelensky, I'll make sure the war doesn't start in the first place. The west goaded him.
How would you have done that?..
Hope you won't say by not proposing to join NATO.Because the Russian Invasion of Ukraine is far from Just Joining. too.
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by Visasolution048: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Caseless:
I even read that there was a peace move by Russia towards Ukraine before the war started, but Zelensky declined because he felt the west is with him. Now they have left him.
That information is wrong...Everybody pleaded with Putin not to invade Ukraine. But he did otherwise.
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by okuta007: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Ukraine will surely bounce back grin grin

Russia will be the only loser at the end of the war.....

Ukraine will recover with the grants from us and co

WHILE Russia will continue to deal with the sanctions....

when UN and US give them $10 Billion post war grant - they will rebuild easily and massive jobs for their citizens doing construction work grin

i see Ukraine being the best construction hussling location for Europeans when the war ends and I see poor Russians begging 4 work there
Re: Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated by railone(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Caseless:

so you'd have become a Russian puppet?
Concede Crimea and Donbas to Russia and forsake the wishes of the citizens that voted you.

and yet you'll wonder why we keep electing bad leaders in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) / U.S Denies Mohammad Javad Zarif, Iranian Foreign Minister Visa To UN Meeting / Myanmar Coup D'etat: Full Text Of army Statement On State Of Emergency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.