Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday (1742 Views)

Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by nairavsdollars(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo will on Thursday formally declare to contest the 2023 presidential election under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

An associate of the vice-president who is an arrowhead of The Progressive Lawyers for Osinbajo disclosed this to our correspondent on Tuesday.

A senior official in the Vice President’s office also confirmed the development.

There has been suspense on whether Osinbajo will run for the presidency in 2023 following the declaration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and APC National Leader for the same position.

Details later….
https://independent.ng/breaking-osinbajo-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-thursday/

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by bigdammyj: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Totilopussylick(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by immortalcrown(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Formally?

Naija na cruise. Person wey don dey campaign since. Abi na informal campaign?

Is this news not the declaration?
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by bennybuhari: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
APC consensus presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by SmartProf(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Is this news not the declaration?
Comrade, please don't raise Tinubu's blood pressure. take it easy please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by MikoB: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=111672962]Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo will on Thursday formally declare to contest the 2023 presidential election under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

An associate of the vice-president who is an arrowhead of The Progressive Lawyers for Osinbajo disclosed this to our correspondent on Tuesday.

A senior official in the Vice President’s office also confirmed the development.

There has been suspense on whether Osinbajo will run for the presidency in 2023 following the declaration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and APC National Leader for the same position.

Details later….
https://independent.ng/breaking-osinbajo-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-thursday.

Welcome on board our amiable VP, the PROFESSOR and a SAN, if any of you have a better cv come out and let us go to the field, I swear this is the best man for nigeria at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by ignis: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Goodluck to him
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Codeye(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sadly, I don't believe any politician again after GEJ PMB disaster
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by tit(f): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please
Please
Please
Do it today
No need to waste time
Declare and pack Angel Jibrin out
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Dialpad: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
You guys at independent are looking for free traffic

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by BeingCamping: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
SmartProf:

Comrade, please don't raise Tinubu's blood pressure. take it easy please.

Lol abi Amaechi blood pressure.

Asiwaju Jagaban is the only candidate depending on his own strength. Others like Emefiele, Amaechi, osinbajo are in the class of waiting for presidency to support them coz they all have no structure of their own.

So I think Osinbajo will be a source of blood pressure to Amaechi and not Jagaban!

By the way, a win for Osinbajo/Asiwaju is a win for the SW, so anyone that shows is fine by us.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Nbotee(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'll rather vote Osibanjo than vote Tinubu. I'm more afraid of a Remi Tinubu in power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by mymadam(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Welcome on board Prof. The more, the merrier kiss

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
mymadam:
Welcome on board Prof. The more, the merrier kiss
oga mikeoB you can now see you are a baby in politics

I told you your commissioner won't declare the week after convention as you said

And I also told you that Amaechi would be the last bride to declare, it's clear now your oga was only forced to choose Thursday not to outshine the masquerade at the weekend
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Maxymilliano(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Watch as Laolu Akande, his special adviser will come out to debunk this piece of news, just like the previous rumor of his declaration

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Watch as Laolu Akande, his special adviser will come out to debunk this piece of news, just like the previous rumor of his declaration
na reputable newspaper carry am o

I expect drug urchins to cum cry betrayal

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
bennybuhari:
APC consensus presidential candidate
lol

Conses wetin, it would have been easier for tinubu to forfeit his ambition for osinbajo before contesting than for him to enter ring and now be told to step down for him

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by ovieigho(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ose omomi grin

Make no idiot no come here con shout “traitor” o..

Ma gbe iya yin sepe ni o!

Since the day we were all born every one has secret and separate ambition o ! If my ambition con tally with yours , I do not want to know who you be o!!

May God help us all…

#Osinbajo all the way
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by MikoB: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
oga mikeoB you can now see you are a baby in politics

I told you your commissioner won't declare the week after convention as you said

And I also told you that Amaechi would be the last bride to declare, it's clear now your oga was only forced to choose Thursday not to outshine the masquerade at the weekend

You are such a cunny fellow, I told you he will declare soon I got that information from a reliable source check my previous posts, moreover he was suppose to do it last week, but for asiwaju's birthday and the kaduna incident. Just watch out!
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by ufuosman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Almost all the strong hand in Apc that is from the west, south and east are candidates for president election
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikoB:

You are such a cunny fellow, I told you he will declare soon I got that information from a reliable source check my previous posts, moreover he was suppose to do it last week, but for asiwaju's birthday and the kaduna incident. Just watch out!
when Dem pin una one place una go shift position

Your oga that declared intention to buhari since it came out we already knew he was waiting for buhari feedback of private endorsement which never came (not because of tinubu whom he doesn't give s.hit for)

He saw buhari giving amaechi special security last week and knew he could no longer trust on buhari, he figured out amaechi date and decided to fix date before him because Dan Amana would make his declaration a joke if he can't meet up with the stadium declaration
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by GeniusLord: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
How would TINUBU feel about this?
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by bennybuhari: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
waiting for him to try it
GeniusLord:
How would TINUBU feel about this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by tit(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nbotee:
I'll rather vote Osibanjo than vote Tinubu. I'm more afraid of a Remi Tinubu in power

Are you the yeye Dino Malaye?
That is the only person that suppose fear President Remi Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
ovieigho:
Ose omomi grin

Since the day we were all born every one has secret and separate ambition o ! If my ambition con tally with yours , I do not want to know who you be o!!

May God help us all…

#Osinbajo all the way
muric go shout blue murder
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by GeniusLord: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
bennybuhari:
waiting for him to try it
Lol.. Funny u brother Bennybuhari. Baba, am hungry here sir.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by dasparrow: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na dem sabi. I hate the fact that all the people seeking the position of president of Nigeria are our current crop of corrupt leaders which means nothing is going to change anyway.
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Truthisunique2: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
BeingCamping:

Lol abi Amaechi blood pressure.

Asiwaju Jagaban is the only candidate depending on his own strength. Others like Emefiele, Amaechi, osinbajo are in the class of waiting for presidency to support them coz they all have no structure of their own.

So I think Osinbajo will be a source of blood pressure to Amaechi and not Jagaban!

By the way, a win for Osinbajo/Asiwaju is a win for the SW, so anyone that shows is fine by us.
to be seeing amaechi here shows how much of blood pressure he is giving una

Na tinubu and osinbajo get scores to settle after boasting where osinbajo wan get support, he can't dare tinubu etc

Don't console yourself with a win for Southwest, we know osinbajo is going no where but he rather chooses to dismistify the image of tinubu instead of boosting it that a whole vp dropped ambition for him

Buhari would further see tinubu as trash if osinbajo can trash him
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Ttalk: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
ovieigho:
Ose omomi grin

May God help us all…

#Osinbajo all the way

We sere paid mi, this is the man we have been waiting for. Starboy, ride to the stardom

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by basilo101: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Operation wettie part 2 loading
Re: Breaking: Osinbajo To Declare For 2023 Presidency Thursday by Tinubuadvocate: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
[s]
nairavsdollars:
Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo will on Thursday formally declare to contest the 2023 presidential election under the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Details later….
https://independent.ng/breaking-osinbajo-to-declare-for-2023-presidency-thursday/
[/s]

Fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Night View Of Ebonyi Government House [Ochudo City ] / Ipob Deliver Letter To BBC News / Labour Party Rally At Isiala Ngwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.