Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram (277 Views)

Crisis Management In Social Media: How Social Media Agencies Navigate Challenges / How To Get The First 100 Customers For Your Small Business / Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram by Justseyii: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Social Media: How To Get Your First 100 – 1000 Followers On Instagram

Yes, I get it, there are tons of posts like this on the internet, from Pinterest to google search results to Instagram content creators selling you the idea that Instagram growth is a hack but can be easy if you follow the steps they’ve outlined. The issue with these steps is always, that they are pretty hard to understand.

Lucky for you, I am a simple man (My friends are the source for my statement) and I like making things come across as simple to people. This blog post on growing your Instagram will be very short, but just very important if you want to grow on Instagram and very easy, even when you are lazy.

How To Grow Your Instagram Page In 2022
Put yourself in the audience’s shoes
The customer is always right they claim, so why can’t you think like one when setting up a business profile. Create a buyer persona and see your Instagram profile from their eyes, this will give you clarity over who you want to target on Instagram & strategize on how to serve them better via your Instagram page.

Optimize Your Instagram Profile
Create a profile to serve one purpose, your profile is meant to turn visitors into followers, you should make sure you remove anything that comes off as a red flag from your Instagram profile. You can google Instagram optimized profile samples. Lest I forget, try using relevant keywords on your Instagram profile

Go Hunting – Top Posts, Top Creators
Research big-time players in your industry and niche, study their trending posts and remake them to become better and reader-friendly. What if, this blog post is a remake from a big content creator? Who knows…

Get Creative – Create & Share Contents
It’s time to pen down the things you’ve learned from those big creators, it’s really simple you know, create content using the ideas you researched & documented, and use scheduling tools to increase your efficiency.

Get Engaged Without A Ring – Engagement Strategy

Keep reading here if you want to grow your Instagram https://thelastblog.com.ng/2022/04/05/social-media-how-to-get-your-first-100-1000-followers-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Men Twerking - Welcome To The 21st Century / Interesting Experience Playing Credit Slots At Mposurga / Mayor Lucky Igbokwe Storms Ikwuano To Consult With Party Leaders And Delegates*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.