Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? (1001 Views)

I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / No Clean Title US Used Cars Sold In Nigeria Ignore Your Car Dealer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by happiness4ever(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
I just joined the league of car dealer and I find it very interesting. I will like to know what are the downside and how much can I make as a profit as a car dealer in Lagos. I promote people vehicle online especially nairaland I dont have a store of my own
Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by secnelly: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
happiness4ever:
I just joined the league of car dealer and I find it very interesting. I will like to know what are the downside and how much can I make as a profit as a car dealer in Lagos. I promote people vehicle online especially nairaland I dont have a store of my own

From 0(zero) naira, when you make no sales in a month
To N100m depending on the kind of brand and how many pieces you sold within a month.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by happiness4ever(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
What brand do you think is adviceable I venture into
Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by happiness4ever(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
?
Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by 1Alex: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2022
This kain question be as e get.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by Donedeal1(m): 5:13am On Apr 06, 2022
happiness4ever:
What brand do you think is adviceable I venture into
follow your instincts, what are your customers asking for?.
Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by iyke4dbi: 5:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Lexus, Toyota, Mercedes are the best seller. The gain is in the range of 500k to 2m depending on the year of the car was manufactured.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by happiness4ever(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks
iyke4dbi:
Lexus, Toyota, Mercedes are the best seller. The gain is in the range of 500k to 2m depending on the year of the car was manufactured.
Re: How Much Do Car Dealer Earn? by salawustyles(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
happiness4ever:

I would like to join the league of car dealers
Can we talk ?

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Mercedes Benz E350 2015 upgraded Toks @ Good Price / Clean Naija Used First Body 03 Pointiac Vibe / Registered Toyota highlander 2013 model Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.