Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Welding And Fabricator's Thread - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Welding And Fabricator's Thread (403 Views)

A Day With 73-year-old Solar Powered Tricycle Fabricator / Aluminum Fabricator And Installation / Aluminum Fabricator And Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welding And Fabricator's Thread by afroharbhey(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
This welding and fabricator's thread is created for updating, questioning and answering ourselves on what we don't know,like asking of what we don't know on a certain job or price of materials etc...

This tread is only for welders.

Slogan:- weld it stronger make it better...

2 Likes

Re: Welding And Fabricator's Thread by Lordsagna: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pls how lucrative is metallurgical engineering in today's Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Welding And Fabricator's Thread by afroharbhey(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lordsagna:
Pls how lucrative is metallurgical engineering in today's Nigeria?

When talking about metallurgical engineering,I don't have any experience about it but it's lucrative in the sense that in today's world,no industry will do without metals,so it's very lucrative and it's not a business that you can't loss when you invest in it.
Re: Welding And Fabricator's Thread by Enddy50ty(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm lucky to come across this thread, I've been thinking of learning a skill in welding and fabrication.
Please help me with my questions.

*. Is welding and fabrication still a lucrative skill to acquire ?

*. Is there any government recognized, certificates awarding welding and fabrication institute in Lagos?

*. How long does it take to master the basics in welding and fabrication?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Double Data Activation At Affordable Price / Zaha Hadid: The Queen Of Architecture / Bitcoin Investment Website, Courier Website♻️♻️ ♻️♻️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.