Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis (406 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by Discovery4today: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=970
Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis

Ghanaian actor and preacher, Majid Michel, has said that ‘weed’ is a God-made plant and that there is nothing wrong if it is legalised.

According to Ghanaweb, the actor made the claim on Asaaseradio, where he also revealed that he had done drugs before and added that he did not see anything wrong with ‘weed’ because it was made by God.

“I’ve never heard of anybody who has overdosed on weed. I’ve done things out of weed. I’ve done cocaine," he admitted.

The actor added that although weed is made by God for medicinal purposes, one is not expected to be violent after taking it.

He recommended brewing and drinking weed as compared to the regular style of smoking. “Maybe because of the smoke, maybe that’s why health-wise, it is advisable for people to brew and drink it because that is not wrong at all. You drink teas, don’t you?" he asked.

Despite his support for the legalisation of the substance, Majid Michel urged the government to take full responsibility before legalising its consumption.
Click on the link below to continue
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=970

Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by silverlinen(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damn....Majid my nigga
This man is a real nigga.
This talk sweet me for body die.
I wonder how people wey no dey weed up dey survive.
Damn...it must be frustrating.
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by Jakumo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn....Majid my nigga
This man is a real nigga.

Ghana is putting finishing touches to its own legalization and commercialization of medical marijuana, thereby joining other enlightened African nations including Uganda, Lesotho, Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Malawi, whose political leaders recognize the enormous potential of that cash crop to generate astronomical profits that will permeate all levels of society and governance.

I continue to repose absolute unshakeable faith in the wisdom and economic pragmatism of Nigeria's current Buhari-led administration, which will ultimately usher in a new era of cannabis prosperity in Nigeria, starting the moment this hugely beneficial crop is legalized, regulated and taxed like any other exploitable national treasure.
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
he is absolutely RIGHT there is nothing wrong with weed, just like there is nothing wrong with alcohol etc...the problem is people abusing and getting addicted to it, to the point where they cant function in life unless they smoke weed.

some people out there use weed to get cured of ailments naturally (that many meds cant cure) etc, no wonder so many countries legalized the use of Marijuana.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by BigYash: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
My nigga.. cool
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Sativa is life cool
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by Christistruth00: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
The fact that God Almighty Created Cobra Poison is not an excuse to drink it
Re: Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel, Declares Nothing Wrong With Cannabis by Christistruth00: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
The fact that God Almighty Created Cobra Poison is not an excuse to drink it

No wonder Majid often went naked in his movies

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Speaks On Crashed Marriage With Husband / Rihanna Gets Cheated By ASAP Rocky & They Get Spotted Crying At The Back Door Of / Wedding Videos: Rita Dominic Ties The Knot Traditionally In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.