Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation (266 Views)

BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Uprightness100(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dear President Muhammad Buhari(GCFR),

Except we want to lie or deceive ourselves, it is clear to all that the state of our beloved Nigeria calls for concern.

From east to west and south to north, our beloved motherland is bleeding. Hunger in the land, sky rocket inflation, banditry, terrorism, ritualism, and various unholy and evil/ wicked acts have become the order of the day.

Sir whether we like it or not, or we like you or not, you are our President and the Father of the Nation and so all the Complaints, cries , criticizing and Lamentations will land at your table.

Sir ,as a Christian and one who believes In GOD'S Power to Change Situations, I Confindently believe that the Solution to the Word in our Nation is in our Nation.

If you permit me, in the days of Old, when Nations were in Crisis, Famines, Challenges and so on, the leaders of the Nations sort for Servant of GOD whom GOD listens to. The Case of Elijah and king Ahabis a case study, the one of Elisha and the King of Samaria is a case study. The case of Naman , the Syrian and Elisha is another. The case of Balak, the president of Moab with Balaam the Prophet is another.

Your Excellency, the Challenges ravishing our Nation at all fronts today I Believe is surmountable if we also do like those in the days of old did.

Sir In every generation, GOD ALMIGHTY a Servant among servants who will speak and Give Direction and GOD will listen.

In the days of Old Elijah was a Servant of GOD among servants of GOD.
In days of Old Elisha was a Servant of GOD among servants of GOD.
In the days of Old, Moses was a Servant among Servants of GOD.
In the Days of Jeremiah and Ezekiel, they were Servant among Servants of GOD.

Sir, in this Endtimes Generation, I make Bold to say the Servant of GOD among servants of GOD is a Nigerian and in Nigeria. I am quite sure you must have heard about him and the Biblical exploits GOD is doing through this His Servant.

Sir I am talking about GOD'S Servant from the East, Pastor Lazarus Muoka of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Movement with Headquaters in Lagos Nigeria.
That Man from the East is the Servant of GOD among Servants of GOD in this Generation.

Your Excellency, I admonish and advice that you Humble yourself and meet with the Servant of servants of GOD and let Him speak to our Nation.

GOD Bless you Mr. President
GOD Bless and Prosper the Federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Gentlerespect76: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
You don't know Buhari.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by ChoCho54(f): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Your presidiot does not read

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Kilotat: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari don't Care about us and know this, Without tinubu agreeing to the merger, their won't be any Buhari.
The Killings is all on tinubu.... Please don't reward that sick man with the presidency

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Mickykarim: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
If God has a message for the president through the prophet. The messenger will either go to the recipient or send for him.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Uprightness100(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mickykarim:
If God has a message for the president through the prophet. The messenger will either go to the recipient or send for him.

No sir! When you are sick, your Doctor does not look for you, you look for your Doctor.

The Nation is sick and collapsing! Our President needs to look for Solutions.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Mickykarim: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
No sir! Not how God works, different from the ways of the mortals. The operational word in my submission. below happens to be INTSTRUCTIVE. You may have missed it.

"If God has a message for the president through the prophet".

WHEN GOD SEND YOU ON AN ERRAND, YOU DO NOT HESITATE AND WAIT FOR THE RECIPIENT TO MOVE. YOU EXECUTE HIS INSTRUCTIONS, PROMPTLY. Unconditionally!
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Uprightness100(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
You are off line! If you have read my letter carefully, you won't come up with this
Mickykarim -.post=111678743:
No sir! Not how God works, different from the ways of the mortals. The operational word in my submission. below happens to be INTSTRUCTIVE. You may have missed it.

"If God has a message for the president through the prophet".

WHEN GOD SEND YOU ON AN ERRAND, YOU DO NOT HESITATE AND WAIT FOR THE RECIPIENT TO MOVE. YOU EXECUTE HIS INSTRUCTIONS, PROMPTLY. Unconditionally!

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammad Buhari On Solution To The State Of The Nation by Mickykarim: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
No sir! You still got it wrong. Read the initial post by the author, to which I responded.

(1) (Reply)

How Federal Government Is Helping Islamic Terrorist To Generate Revenue / Oginni To Residents: Don't Allow Yayi Into Ogun Political Space, Vote NNPP / Se Pdp Aspirants Meet, Resolve To Ensure Se Emerges Pdp Candidate- (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.