Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) (5296 Views)

"Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Biafra: How Can We Trust These Guys To Be A Freedom FIGHTER- PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Some say he is a hero

Some say he is a pirate

Some say he is a killer

Some say he is a militant

Some say he is a freedom fighter

To me I saw a man that wanted the best for his people and was betrayed by his own people, true life story

The Nigerian government tried to kill him twice and they failed until the 3rd time his brothers gave the fulanis his location in the deep creek and he was bombed and then shot by the jtf

He went for negotiations with the fulanis but they tried to play him and he had to withdraw(never trust the fulanis)

His Ijaw brothers sold him for dollars, what a shame

I saw a man that wanted to liberate his people, he refused to collect money, he wanted a better deal for his people, I listened and watch him speak

DOS stop working with the government to kill Simon ekpa, kanu said ipob would never do it and that is work with the Nigerian government the record is there

Stop betraying the biafran soil

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
John Togo wanted equality in the sharing of the oil money from his land but his brothers sold him out to the fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMgTXNmwBk
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
They killed him because he refused to give in

His brothers sold him out and today they are living large with dollars that they got from the fulanis
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
RobbStark come and tell us who betrayed john togo
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by mightyhaze: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read about him years ago
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by RobbStark(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
vasel15:
RobbStark come and tell us who betrayed john togo

I will tell you if only you tell me who betrayed the con artist, your god kanu, who is sipping kunu in detention.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
RobbStark ran away
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
DitariDisciple2 aka captain8 come and tell us the Ijaw man that betrayed his fellow ijaw brother
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Did the fulanis keep the agreement that John Togo Ijaw brothers betrayed him for? Hahaha,never trust the fulanis
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by DitariDisciple2: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

DitariDisciple2 aka captain8 come and tell us the Ijaw man that betrayed his fellow ijaw brother

I'm not Captain8.
Why dont you say all Ijaws of Naira land account belongs to one person.
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Difrent: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:
John Togo wanted equality in the sharing of the oil money from his land but his brothers sold him out to the fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMgTXNmwBk

Does this even make sense to you?....how can oil money be shared equally. If that was Togos aspiration then he was very foolish because its not possible. Rivers state share from oil money will definately be more than that of imo or edo because their production levels differ likewise their reserves.
Besides the bulk of money from oil revenue remains in Niger delta so where did he get his idea....he just got sold a dummy by some elites who were arming him and eventually pushed him to his death. Niger delta has been "settled" thats why theres almost no agitations again from there

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I'm not Captain8.
Why dont you say all Ijaws of Naira land account belongs to one person.

Answer the question don't you think your Ijaw brothers would betray you like they did to the brave man John Togo?

Me and you still get talk, but I would tag you once I post it

Why did ijaws betray John Togo?
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Difrent:

Does this even make sense to you?....how can oil money be shared equally. If that was Togos aspiration then he was very foolish because its not possible. Rivers state share from oil money will definately be more than that of imo or edo because their production levels differ likewise their reserves.
Besides the bulk of money from oil revenue remains in Niger delta so where did he get his idea....he just got sold a dummy by some elites who were arming him and eventually pushed him to his death. Niger delta has been "settled" thats why theres almost no agitations again from there

I have no reply for you because you are a slave

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Difrent: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

I have no reply for you because you are a slave

How can a slave reply a slave

Gerrarahia
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Difrent:

How can a slave reply a slave

Gerrarahia

I am a biafran and I am not a fulani Ijaw like you

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Difrent: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

I am a biafran and I am not a fulani Ijaw like you

What does biafra mean in igbo language? grin grin angry angry angry
Wake me when you find an indigenous name for your homeland not some slavery portugese name even though we all know you are slaves
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by vasel15: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Difrent:

What does biafra mean in igbo language? grin grin angry angry angry
Wake me when you find an indigenous name for your homeland not some slavery portugese name even though we all know you are slaves

What does Nigeria mean? I say you are a mumu man, I would take a Portuguese name instead of a name that was given to you by the girlfriend of your colonial master, TUFIA
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by DitariDisciple2: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2022
vasel15:
Some say he is a hero

Some say he is a pirate

Some say he is a killer

Some say he is a militant

Some say he is a freedom fighter

To me I saw a man that wanted the best for his people and was betrayed by his own people, true life story

The Nigerian government tried to kill him twice and they failed until the 3rd time his brothers gave the fulanis his location in the deep creek and he was bombed and then shot by the jtf

He went for negotiations with the fulanis but they tried to play him and he had to withdraw(never trust the fulanis)

His Ijaw brothers sold him for dollars, what a shame

I saw a man that wanted to liberate his people, he refused to collect money, he wanted a better deal for his people, I listened and watch him speak

DOS stop working with the government to kill Simon ekpa, kanu said ipob would never do it and that is work with the Nigerian government the record is there

Stop betraying the biafran soil

Don't forget that Ijaw guys were the ones who fought and died with him.

Nevertheless even Judas was there even in the Bible.
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by DitariDisciple2: 1:31am On Apr 07, 2022
But he and his boys killed Nigerian army very much.
Same with other Ijaw militant leaders.
And when the Amnesty finally came, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Ikwerre, Ibibio come around say we Niger Deltans.
Say we dey marginaliz them.
Which of their communities were burnt down and their people killed in their communities concerning oil rights
None.
Some of you know of how Obasanjo burnt down Odi alone but in reality they burned down over 40 Ijaw communities.
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six Nigerian States of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa,Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

This is why we Ijaws have all fully agreed that Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Idiko1: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Difrent:

Do you really know where the so-called Niger Delta started and ended? Please do not rush into academic banter with Nigerian street knowledge. Nigerian government and its educational system are very poor indeed.
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Difrent: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Idiko1:

[b]Do you really know where the so-called Niger Delta started and ended? [/b]Please do not rush into academic banter with Nigerian street knowledge. Nigerian government and its educational system are very poor indeed.

Why not tell us?....to prove that you went through rich educational system from wherever
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Captain8(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
vasel15:

Answer the question don't you think your Ijaw brothers would betray you like they did to the brave man John Togo?

Me and you still get talk, but I would tag you once I post it

Why did ijaws betray John Togo?
I don show, wetin dey hapun here
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Captain8(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
vasel15:

there must always be a betrayal for every freedom fighter..

Togo was my favorite freedom fighter..
John Togo and former Asari Dokubo were my mentors..

And second, I am Captain8 aka adakaboro8, don't mistaken me for Ditaridisciple2 ,ok.

Ditaridisciple2 is my brother..
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by DitariDisciple2: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Captain8:
there must always be a betrayal for every freedom fighter..

Togo was my favorite freedom fighter..
John Togo and former Asari Dokubo were my mentors..

And second, I am Captain8 aka adakaboro8, don't mistaken me for Ditaridisciple2 ,ok.

Ditaridisciple2 is my brother..

Togo was my favourite freedom fighter too Binawei.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Captain8(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Togo was my favourite freedom fighter too Binawei.
exactly... Only those with slavery mentality see Togo as sea pirate
Re: Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) by Hyperchi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na normal tin for Ijaw to betray, give them ogogoro them go even betray their Ancestors. Just like Adaka boro

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Supporters Start Ward-For-Ward Grassroots Mobilisation For PDP In Enugu / Breaking: Federal Government yet to pay December Salaries / In Defense Of Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.